Anti-Spam by CleanTalk

Anti-Spam by CleanTalk 2.6

No permission to download
Tried to upgrade from 1.9, getting the following error:

Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate column name 'ct_check'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in CleanTalk/Base/CleanTalk.php at line 21
  4. CleanTalk_Base_CleanTalk::installHook()
  5. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
  6. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  7. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in AddOnInstaller/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 533
  8. AddOnInstaller_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionStepInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xxx/public_html/admin.php at line 13
Any ideas?

Do you have an access to your database? Could you please go to xf_users table and drop "ct_check" column and then try to update once again?

Joe Blow Active Member
New I clicked download and got the SMF version?

You download archive with XenForo 2.1 version.
Then update your plugin.
Instruction here

Best regards.

Last edited:
Hi cleantalk.

I am also getting the smf file. I opened it and I know its not the right version for xenforo. I'm not sure what you mean by your reply to Joe Blow because the URL you linked is proving instructions for SMF forum. Please note.. we're using xenforo on this forum. I'm not sure why you linked to the smf instructions.

I just got an email with the following error:

CURL error: 'Operation timed out after 15000 milliseconds with 0 bytes received' or disabled allow_url_fopen in php.ini.

Any idea what the problem is?

Hello

Thank you for your request. Most likely in this time there was a communication failure with one of our servers. Let us know if the problem will repeat.

Best regards

Hello.
Thank you for your request.

Did you install it following this guide?
https://cleantalk.org/install?platform=xenforo

If yes, please, tell us versions of the forum and the CleanTalk Anti-Spam you are using and send us screenshot of the error.

You can reply to us here in our private Ticket System if you want:
https://cleantalk.org/my/support/open

Sorry for the inconveniences.

Best regards.
After I posted this I got it installed xD I forgot to upload the files I guess

Top Bottom