Anthem Hub

Matt C.

Screenshot (16).webp

Anthem Hub is a community centered around Bioware's newly announced IP called Anthem. We aren't just a forum, we plan to write articles and cover all information regarding Anthem as it comes out. We currently feature various podcasts and content creator's videos which relate to Anthem. We are a small little community right now, but plan for growth in the near future. :)

The underlying framework of the theme is the amazing UI.X Dark from @ThemeHouse (y), which I further customized.

Any and all critiques are welcome!

Looks great! Is there any expiry date on the tweets or pagination so it doesn't become a huge list?

Thanks Gemma! Yeah, there is an expiry date. I actually don't store any tweets on my server (which is nice). I'm using an API from a friend of mine who indexes the tweets on his server and I pull them from his API.

The problem you might run into is there isn't a lot of info about the game currently.

Bioware probably wont be talking much about the game until next year probably? Could be fun to speculate though.

You're main competitor is probably the reddit sub. But your site could become the #1 alternative if it catches on.

I would look into created some type of feature so people can find groups and parties members for their specific needs. Like a certain class for specific raids.

If you can create something like that, the right way, I could see it catching on and driving traffic to your site. Those are the types of things that get people to post.

The problem you might run into is there isn't a lot of info about the game currently.

Bioware probably wont be talking much about the game until next year probably? Could be fun to speculate though.

You're main competitor is probably the reddit sub. But your site could become the #1 alternative if it catches on.

I would look into created some type of feature so people can find groups and parties members for their specific needs. Like a certain class for specific raid.

If you can create something like that, the right way, I could see it catching on and driving traffic to your site. Those are the types of things that get people to post.

We have plans for this as the game nears closer to release.

How you have chat in one tab and forum activity in other tab. Which addon is this? I already have the chat addon, but trying to figure out how to split the two.

I added a few additions to the Dev Tracker. You can now filter between Twitter posts and Reddit Posts, as well search through posts in real time.
Screenshot (19).webp

If you notice in the page description it says "To see the list of developers currently being tracked, click here." If you click on "here" the developer list will popup. If you click on the Twitter or Reddit icon next to their name, it'll take you to their respective profiles.

Screenshot (20).webp

Last edited:
I updated Anthem Hub to XenForo 2.x a while back. In the process, I got new theme called Dimension from @Ehren.

Anthem Hub   Anthem forums  news  and podcasts (1).webp

We also a commissioned a new logo as well. It wasn't a huge departure from the previous logo but I think it looks much nicer.

New:
Screenshot (7).webp

Old:
Screenshot (16).webp

Top Bottom