Anthem Hub

This might get removed from the mods, but I'm just ranting here. I was looking at my google analytics dashboard and seeing my referral links.

I saw this site and got curious.

It's a Nulling community. I searched my name in their search system and found this:

This pisses me off, but whatever I can't do anything about it.

Last edited:
I've finally made my new theme live. I was going to wait until 2.1, but I couldn't wait :p I'm really happy with my new theme.

View attachment 190281

I added gradients to the primary buttons and node icons, which I think look really nice:
View attachment 190282 View attachment 190283

Also, I finished my Cortex add-on and installed it. I'm very happy with it. https://anthemhub.net/cortex/

View attachment 190285
Oh wow, looking good! Don't worry, 2.1 is coming soon! ;)

Looks superb @Matt C. Very clean. if you dont mind me asking what is your matchmaking mod all about?

Thank you Marcus. Basically its a "Looking for Group" add-on. It allows players to post that they are looking for a group and give a description, such as how many players. You can choose which platform and whether or not you have a mic. For example, if you want to group up for a raid, you can post which raid and how many players, and you're requirements.

Thank you Marcus. Basically its a "Looking for Group" add-on. It allows players to post that they are looking for a group and give a description, such as how many players. You can choose which platform and whether or not you have a mic. For example, if you want to group up for a raid, you can post which raid and how many players, and you're requirements.

Love that idea. I seen you created that yourself. Great work mate. I run a gaming community myself. Looking forward to using your gamer card profiles once we upgrade to 2.1. Fair play your site looks really well.

Love that idea. I seen you created that yourself. Great work mate. I run a gaming community myself. Looking forward to using your gamer card profiles once we upgrade to 2.1. Fair play your site looks really well.

I can't take credit for the idea. Se7enSins has a custom matchmaking add-on created by NixFifty (I think). I wanted it for my site, so I decided to make it.

I just registered on your forums and trying to post an introduction thread however when I do, I get:

Oops! We ran into some problems.
A server error occurred. Please try again later.

Anthem has finally been released. I built Anthem Hub two years ago and I'm glad I made it this far and stuck with it.

Anthem has finally been released. I built Anthem Hub two years ago and I'm glad I made it this far and stuck with it.

All the best Matt, well done :)

Great job on the site! Congratulations on sticking it out for so long, looks to be going well! :)

(my site is in a similar situation, where I have a site for a game that is coming out late 2019/early 2020, and I launched the site in early 2018).

I'm a little disappointed that my LFG system isn't being used more. It took months for me to figure it out and complete it. But maybe it'll be used more down the road.

I even put this in the sidebar so people would know it's there.

You probably should have some brighter colours than the dull looking brown.
Lime goes well with black.
That’s my only judgement of the site.

Top Bottom