Anthem Hub

After a couple days of hard work I have turned my Dev Tracker into a full-fledged XenForo add-on. Now, all the developer's tweets and reddit posts are saved to database for future reference. I have set a limit of 49 per page to prevent a huge list.

Screenshot (14).webpScreenshot (15).webp

Not all is done, I still have a few things I would like to do such as:
  • Individual page for each twitter/reddit post
  • Filter between twitter and reddit posts
  • Search through developer posts
Also, I would like to thank @Snog, who helped me with saving the content to the database.

https://anthemhub.net/dev-tracker/

I added the ability to filter between Twitter and Reddit posts.

Screenshot (8).webp

Screenshot (7).webp

I also included a little box in the sidebar that shows how many developer posts have been saved.
Screenshot (9).webp

Last edited:
I'm working on a Matchmaking add-on for my site. It is more or less inspired by Se7enSin's matchmaking add-on. There a few issues that still need fixing, but I'm getting there slowly.

Last edited:
I like it very much, why not hide this from visitors :
View attachment 190808

Why not do like XenForo for filters ?
View attachment 190809

Like Sort by: PC ;)

I keep the button there for incentive for guests to register.

And I'm not using that sorting system because more clicks are involved. My way is simpler because there are less clicks and I'm only filtering by one thing.

Also Xenforo has multiple filtering systems. Go to the log section of the AdminCP and click on moderator logs. You'll the same filtering systems as mine.

I keep the button there for incentive for guests to register.

And I'm not using that sorting system because more clicks are involved. My way is simpler because there are less clicks and I'm only filtering by one thing.

Also Xenforo has multiple filtering systems. Go to the log section of the AdminCP and click on moderator logs. You'll the same filtering systems as mine.
Yeah, I understand better. Anyway, I really like the idea ! ✌

Top Bottom