Anthem Hub

Your site looks great Matt, well designed and you've created some fantastic add-ons.
I'm a little disappointed that my LFG system isn't being used more. It took months for me to figure it out and complete it. But maybe it'll be used more down the road.
When I first looked at your navigation, I had no idea what LFG meant. It may not make much difference but maybe change the name to something like "matchmaking"?

Best of luck with your site, I'm sure it will continue to grow as now that Anthem has been released :)

Your site looks great Matt, well designed and you've created some fantastic add-ons.

When I first looked at your navigation, I had no idea what LFG meant. It may not make much difference but maybe change the name to something like "matchmaking"?

Best of luck with your site, I'm sure it will continue to grow as now that Anthem has been released :)

Thank you Gemma!

LFG means "Looking For Group". It's a well known term in gaming community. The main reason I changed it to LFG in the navigation is because I have a lot of navigation tabs.

Well it’s been almost 2 years since I started Anthem Hub. This was my most successful forum, (but that’s not saying much). I think it’s time to call it quits.

Anthem (the game) is just not what I hoped it would be. To put it bluntly, it just sucks and is really disappointing. If Anthem was more popular then maybe Anthem Hub would be doing better, but BioWare and EA really screwed us on this one. You can’t have a forum for a game if nobody wants to play the game.

I’ll shut down Anthem Hub once I get my assets off it and move everything over to localhost.

I learned a lot from Anthem Hub and I can take what I’ve learned and apply it elsewhere. I have another idea for a forum that I’m playing with behind the scenes, but I want to get a partner before I do anything with it.

Well it’s been almost 2 years since I started Anthem Hub. This was my most successful forum, (but that’s not saying much). I think it’s time to call it quits.

Anthem (the game) is just not what I hoped it would be. To put it bluntly, it just sucks and is really disappointing. If Anthem was more popular then maybe Anthem Hub would be doing better, but BioWare and EA really screwed us on this one. You can’t have a forum for a game if nobody wants to play the game.

I’ll shut down Anthem Hub once I get my assets off it and move everything over to localhost.

I learned a lot from Anthem Hub and I can take what I’ve learned and apply it elsewhere. I have another idea for a forum that I’m playing with behind the scenes, but I want to get a partner before I do anything with it.

Sorry to hear that Matt. Its difficult when your whole community is based around one game. It limits what you can do and as you said you are reliant on that game being a success which Anthem is not. Such a shame because you did an excellent job on the forum.

Sorry to hear that Matt. Its difficult when your whole community is based around one game. It limits what you can do and as you said you are reliant on that game being a success which Anthem is not. Such a shame because you did an excellent job on the forum.

I will say this, Anthem Hub was probably the easiest getting off the ground out of all my forums. It’s easy to get people to come together around the excitement of a new game. But if the game is not a success, then it dies down.

I will say this, Anthem Hub was probably the easiest getting off the ground out of all my forums. It’s easy to get people to come together around the excitement of a new game. But if the game is not a success, then it dies down.
Totally agree with this statement. I am bit disappointed to hear this though. I had hopes that your community would strive! I am also sorry that nothing can be done. I am looking forward though to see what is upcoming from you as you have some excellent development skills!

Totally agree with this statement. I am bit disappointed to hear this though. I had hopes that your community would strive! I am also sorry that nothing can be done. I am looking forward though to see what is upcoming from you as you have some excellent development skills!

Thank you for the kind words. I mentioned I wanted to have a partner before I do anything with my idea. You’re actually on my shortlist of people I want to work with, but you have JoyFreak and it looks like it’s going well, so I’m not sure you want to start something else.

Thank you for the kind words. I mentioned I wanted to have a partner before I do anything with my idea. You’re actually on my shortlist of people I want to work with, but you have JoyFreak and it looks like it’s going well, so I’m not sure you want to start something else.

I would be delighted to hear more on this, I am not ruling anything out and I am always interested in new ideas! Feel free to contact me on here and we can further discuss if you wish.

I don't know if I'm gonna shut Anthem Hub. I'm having a lot of difficulty getting it transferred to localhost. I'm working another project with some other people and he's using his license. I don't think I'm going to start my own project for a while until I have a good idea. And there are a few people still using Anthem Hub. We'll see.

Top Bottom