Answers update

Man, im wondering if i should even say this again or not..because last time..oh never mind. I will just say it like this.. Dude dont expect an update until after the trial/lawsuit is over. That way you wont be holding them to some deadline or specific time frame aside from what i just stated. They login often, just never address the community/customers. So..go watch tv, movies, listen to music, play tag, build a d@mn snowman, or anything besides wait for KAM to give you an update. Itll come when they are ready.

Man, im wondering if i should even say this again or not..because last time..oh never mind. I will just say it like this.. Dude dont expect an update until after the trial/lawsuit is over. That way you wont be holding them to some deadline or specific time frame aside from what i just stated. They login often, just never address the community/customers. So..go watch tv, movies, listen to music, play tag, build a d@mn snowman, or anything besides wait for KAM to give you an update. Itll come when they are ready.
In other words: get a life. (y)

The problem is that it was reported by Slavik that the answers were ready to be published by Ashley, but then they never were. That discussion was well before Kier's appearance and the lastest court case info regarding Nov. 5th.

Apparently from that thread, Ashley became too busy to answer the questions.

Either Ashley decided that his answers weren't that important to provide, or whoever said Ashley was ready to publish his answers was mistaken.

Edited to reword after finding the right thread.

Top Bottom