1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Answers update

Discussion in 'General XenForo Discussion and Feedback' started by AlexT, Oct 1, 2012.

1. AlexT

AlexT Well-Known Member

deleted

2. CyclingTribe

CyclingTribe Well-Known Member

The answers have not yet been posted.

3. John L.

John L. Well-Known Member

Trust me, when the answers have been posted...you'll know.

4. oman

oman Well-Known Member

You'll find them here when they come.

5. David McHenry

David McHenry Active Member

Strange, you woulda thought they'd be posted today with kier logging in.

6. FredC

FredC Well-Known Member

I hypothesize that KMA have become Monks and have taken a vow of silence. :LOL:

7. Vicros

Vicros Active Member

Man, im wondering if i should even say this again or not..because last time..oh never mind. I will just say it like this.. Dude dont expect an update until after the trial/lawsuit is over. That way you wont be holding them to some deadline or specific time frame aside from what i just stated. They login often, just never address the community/customers. So..go watch tv, movies, listen to music, play tag, build a d@mn snowman, or anything besides wait for KAM to give you an update. Itll come when they are ready.

8. dutchbb

dutchbb Well-Known Member

In other words: get a life. (y)

Brandon Sheley likes this.
  9. SneakyDave

SneakyDave Well-Known Member

The problem is that it was reported by Slavik that the answers were ready to be published by Ashley, but then they never were. That discussion was well before Kier's appearance and the lastest court case info regarding Nov. 5th.

Apparently from that thread, Ashley became too busy to answer the questions.

Either Ashley decided that his answers weren't that important to provide, or whoever said Ashley was ready to publish his answers was mistaken.

Edited to reword after finding the right thread.