Lack of interest Another kind of sticky post

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

realaqu

in our forums, I don't want to see a lot of political stuffs, that easily lead to fights, but I feel it is a little rude to just delete or lock the thread, can you offer a function which admins can just move this kinda topics not showing up on first 3 pages no matter if there is a new reply or not.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
in our forums, I don't want to see a lot of political stuffs, that easily lead to fights, but I feel it is a little rude to just delete or lock the thread, can you offer a function which admins can just move this kinda topics not showing up on first 3 pages no matter if there is a new reply or not.
How about making a node called "Hot Topics" and show that those type of posts go there (or will be moved there).
For the descriptor - just warn folks to put on their flame retardant tights and enter. :)

How about making a node called "Hot Topics" and show that those type of posts go there (or will be moved there).
For the descriptor - just warn folks to put on their flame retardant tights and enter. :)
I also do this and take it one step further and used a plugin to make the hot topics forum only accessible to subscribers of that forum.

actually, I just want to hide some post, sticky means always on the top, but for some reason I wanna keep them stay at the very bottom or in the middle somewhere

Top Bottom