• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Animated Avatars in threads

Thank You I was just coming here to find how to get the animation to work :) looks like ya did it!

Well this was working but once I added on a portal it quit any suggestions?

This mod is pretty straight forward. It really comes down to one of two possibilities:

- you set it up with the option to not work for guests, and you are viewing your site as a guest
- your portal install modified template message_user_info, which seems odd to me.

Either way you can always revert the template and re-apply the changes.

This mod is pretty straight forward. It really comes down to one of two possibilities:

- you set it up with the option to not work for guests, and you are viewing your site as a guest
- your portal install modified template message_user_info, which seems odd to me.

Either way you can always revert the template and re-apply the changes.
:) Newbie here I had it as guest LOL

And thank You Kier for all you do!

Will it be possible to add an extension checker? So this only applies to m size that are GIF?

Wow..this works perfect. Great Job..and...its free lol. You don't find too many free things that actually work now a days.

It won't even let me select ImageMagick PECL Extension. Guess that means I don't have it. :(

It won't even let me select ImageMagick PECL Extension. Guess that means I don't have it. :(
Same here.

For those of us who can't choose this option, should we just go ahead and apply the template modifications in the OP? Or have they been completely deprecated and shouldn't be used?

Thanks.

Top Bottom