XF 2.2 Android app problems after upgrade?

Ludachris

I haven't confirmed this with my "burner" phone yet (I have an iPhone), but have any of your users complained of the app not working correctly after the most recent Android version 12 update?

From my member:
The cursor jumps around making replying to threads completely impossible. It did this opening a private msg too. I finally gave up and jumped on the PC. I can read the forum and navigate around but everything else is sketchy. I was able to type out a response if I don't quote an existing post. Just type in the reply box at the bottom. It's so bad I can't even recover if I try and reply. I end up just shutting down the window. Several times it just crashes and I get a browser error.
I switched over to a chrome browser just now and it seems ok. Android version 12, UI version 4.0
I'll have to charge up my Android phone and run the update to see for myself. Just wondered if anyone else has had reports of this from their members.

Turns out, the member is having an issue with the browser that Samsung user, not the XF app. I'll tell him to use the app, or just stick with Chrome.

I haven't confirmed this with my "burner" phone yet (I have an iPhone), but have any of your users complained of the app not working correctly after the most recent Android version 12 update?

From my member:

I'll have to charge up my Android phone and run the update to see for myself. Just wondered if anyone else has had reports of this from their members.

I have a user that has the same issue..

Cursor jumping on Samsung Internet Browseposting this from Samsung and I see what they mean.

.In fact I'm posting
I have a user that has the same issue..

Cursor jumping on Samsung Internet Browse, I am posting this from Samsung and I see what they mean.

In fact I posted above from Samsung Internet Browser and I get what they mean..

NOW on chrome and its fine.

Had another user complain about this recently using the Samsung default browser. He downloaded Chrome and it worked fine.
Yes I couldn't replicate the problem on chrome and wondered what he was on about, until he said Samsung Browser and I went and tried it and he's right.

Top Bottom