And I'm Back!

Regarding Barbecuing corn pic... I have been doing this recently by taking the leaves off then coating the corn with salt, pepper, butter, oil and a bit of garlic then wrapping it in al foil (Aluminium foil)... Yumm
Thanks! :)

Sounds yummy, I'll have to give this a try! I recently started soaking the corn in water for a bit so that the wet leaves produce a nice steam while on the grill. They turn on great (y)

So you put the corn on the grill without cooking it before?
How long does this need l?

Welcome back Mr Murrayhead!

Looks like you had a fabulous time and ate and drank your own body weight.. so all good then! :D

Nice pics and thanks for sharing.

I have been offline more or less for a month myself, but didn't do anywhere near as fun stuff :p

Welcome back Mr Murrayhead!
Thanks Kim :)

Looks like you had a fabulous time and ate and drank your own body weight.. so all good then! :D
You have no idea...I cannot believe I consumed as much alcohol as I did... :D

Nice pics and thanks for sharing.
Thanks again :)

I have been offline more or less for a month myself, but didn't do anywhere near as fun stuff :p
How could you stand staying away from XenForo.com for that long!?? :confused: :p

Thanks Kim :)

You have no idea...I cannot believe I consumed as much alcohol as I did... :D

Ha haa.. well you can rest your poor liver for a while now anyway :D Looks like a very beautiful place you were at!

How could you stand staying away from XenForo.com for that long!?? :confused: :p

hehehe, well for a lot of it I had no choice, I had family here for a working bee on the house (which we were going to sell) and I had to be chief cook for them all, which pretty much took up all my time, then with doing stuff myself for/to the house and organising it all, I did manage to sneek peak on XF most days, but I did miss it! :D

Ha haa.. well you can rest your poor liver for a while now anyway :D Looks like a very beautiful place you were at!
Rest? :ROFLMAO: I'm drinking another beer as we speak! :D

hehehe, well for a lot of it I had no choice, I had family here for a working bee on the house (which we were going to sell) and I had to be chief cook for them all, which pretty much took up all my time, then with doing stuff myself for/to the house and organising it all, I did manage to sneek peak on XF most days, but I did miss it! :D
excuses, excuses... :p So, I noticed a keyword, "were going to sell"...is that not the case anymore?

Rest? :ROFLMAO: I'm drinking another beer as we speak! :D

hahahhaa good man :D hehe never rest on your laurels I say!

excuses, excuses... :p So, I noticed a keyword, "were going to sell"...is that not the case anymore?

Correct.. that is no longer the case, long story, but... Hubster got a job on a mine site, we were all to move out there, but now only one person is going to live there ;)

He is currently being accommodated in luxury digs by his employer, but will be sharing an apartment with a work mate hopefully, and coming home on weekends, so it's not too bad :)
Well that's good to hear. As someone who spent time in the military, I fully understand what it feels like to be away from wife and child for extended periods of time and the feeling of being all alone. It sucks.

Indeed it was :D

This is the view from the lounge...

IMG_1831 (1024x683).webp

Top Bottom