An error occurred. Please click the button below for more information.

iGamer

I got a "An error occurred. Please click the button below for more information."
But no button ever showed up. Then after several tried on it's own, i got the following errors:

Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry 'addon_delete' for key 'title'
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute()in/home/igamersz/public_html/foro1/library/Zend/Db/Statement.phpat line300
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute()in/home/igamersz/public_html/foro1/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.phpat line468
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query()in/home/igamersz/public_html/foro1/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.phpat line546
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert()in/home/igamersz/public_html/foro1/library/XenForo/DataWriter.phpat line1484
  5. XenForo_DataWriter->_insert()in/home/igamersz/public_html/foro1/library/XenForo/DataWriter.phpat line1473
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->_save()in/home/igamersz/public_html/foro1/library/XenForo/DataWriter.phpat line1287
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->save()in/home/igamersz/public_html/foro1/library/XenForo/Model/AdminTemplate.phpat line331
  8. XenForo_Model_AdminTemplate->importAdminTemplatesAddOnXml()in/home/igamersz/public_html/foro1/library/XenForo/CacheRebuilder/ImportAdminTemplate.phpat line33
  9. XenForo_CacheRebuilder_ImportAdminTemplate->rebuild()in/home/igamersz/public_html/foro1/library/XenForo/ControllerHelper/CacheRebuild.phpat line26
  10. XenForo_ControllerHelper_CacheRebuild->rebuildCache()in/home/igamersz/public_html/foro1/library/XenForo/Install/Controller/Install.phpat line243
  11. XenForo_Install_Controller_Install->actionStep2b()in/home/igamersz/public_html/foro1/library/XenForo/FrontController.phpat line303
  12. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()in/home/igamersz/public_html/foro1/library/XenForo/FrontController.phpat line132
  13. XenForo_FrontController->run()in/home/igamersz/public_html/foro1/install/index.phpat line17

Any ideas what went wrong?

If this happens to anyone...
  1. First, download another copy of XenForo from the members' area. There was a small fix released shortly after Beta 1 was released that addressed (part) of this problem. Make sure you have the latest version before continuing.
  2. Start the installation over. Make sure to clear out any existing XenForo tables when the installer asks you about it.
  3. Click the button to install, and then let it be. It is possible you will get a number of messages that say "An error occurred, please click the button below for more information." All you need to do is leave it alone. The page should refresh and continue on with the installation as planned.
  4. Eventually, the installation should complete successfully and you should see the page where you can enter the information for the administrator account. Continue with the installation steps as instructed.
If you let the installation sit and you still get errors, then something else may be wrong. I recommend you create a new support thread with specific information about what's happening, the error messages you receive (including PHP and Apache error logs), and technical information about your host including name, PHP version, MySQL version, PHP extensions installed (if applicable), etc. :)

Can you tell me which files to upload from the "fixed" version? I am having some problems with my FTP client timing out and it took forever to upload the first time, I really would rather just upload the files I need to.

Edit: Never mind, I rechecked and some of the files did not upload so I uploaded them and it installed fine.

Fixed:
forum/js/xenforo/cache_rebuild.js

search
{ error: $.context(this, 'formSubmitError'), timeout: 30000 }

replace

{ error: $.context(this, 'formSubmitError'), timeout: 300000000 }

Top Bottom