AMPXF - AMP for Xenforo 2

AMPXF - AMP for Xenforo 2 [Paid] 1.4.9

No permission to buy (€50.00)
Fixed in latest release. Thanks for reporting this :) 👍
Hello again sir,

Any reason why AdSense code may not be appearing under AMP in the Advertisement thing on XF? When I check the page code its like nothing is showing up.. odd. Is anyone else having this issue? Thank you.

@mazzly Getting AMP pages are invalid with this update.

• A mandatory attribute is missing from an HTML tag.
  • A tag on this page requires an AMP component 'script' tag, which is missing.

View attachment 278158

View attachment 278159
Hmm that looks like a 403 page, which wouldn't otherwise be AMP-ed...
Please open a support request on AMPXF.com with link to affected page and I'll have a look
Hello again sir,

Any reason why AdSense code may not be appearing under AMP in the Advertisement thing on XF? When I check the page code its like nothing is showing up.. odd. Is anyone else having this issue? Thank you.
Are you using the AMP auto ads, or manually inserting specific ad codes? 🤔

@mazzly It seems like your login system is down. I'm interested in purchasing the add on, but when I try to sign in on amped.com, I get a 500 server error.
Hmm I also get a 403 when logging in, but then when going back to login page I'm actually already logged in.. I suspect there is something with cloudflare caching there that I'll have to look into.. Can you try to see if you also still get in even though that happened? 😊

Hmm I also get a 403 when logging in, but then when going back to login page I'm actually already logged in.. I suspect there is something with cloudflare caching there that I'll have to look into.. Can you try to see if you also still get in even though that happened? 😊
Well, I have never successfully logged on before, so I'm just in a loop. Login > 500 > Login. It seems my account was made successfully because I was able to get it to say my username already existed when I tried to make the account again.

Well, I have never successfully logged on before, so I'm just in a loop. Login > 500 > Login. It seems my account was made successfully because I was able to get it to say my username already existed when I tried to make the account again.
Actually this might be a problem caused by me updating some security settings the other days 🙈 Can you try again now it should be fixed :) 👍

mazzly updated AMPXF - AMP for Xenforo 2 with a new update entry:

Fix compatibility with Cloudflare add-on

Fix that makes the Templater class correctly support both XF2.1 and XF2.2, so that It doesn't raise errors when used together with the Cloudflare add-on

Big shout out to @digitalpoint for the pointers :) 👍

This version also includes a small fix from Patch Level 1 (which we forgot to release 🙈 ) where a merged thread's AMP page wouldn't redirect to the AMP page of...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I Have This On ACP

Code:
ErrorException: [E_DEPRECATED] str_replace(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($search) of type array|string is deprecated src/addons/MaZ/AMP/Markup.php:256

Stack trace:​

PHP:
#0 [internal function]: XF::handlePhpError(8192, '[E_DEPRECATED] ...', '/home/xxxxx...', 256)
#1 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/Markup.php(256): str_replace(NULL, '', 'https://xxxx...')
#2 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/Markup.php(229): MaZ\AMP\Markup::validate_rfc2396_url('https://xxxx...')
#3 [internal function]: MaZ\AMP\Markup::URLHandler(Array)
#4 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/Markup.php(195): preg_replace_callback('# href="(.*?)"#...', Array, '<body>

...')
#5 [internal function]: MaZ\AMP\Markup::bodyHandler(Array)
#6 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/Markup.php(48): preg_replace_callback('#<body.*?>.+?</...', Array, '<!doctype html>...')
#7 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/Listener.php(133): MaZ\AMP\Markup::cleanup('<!doctype html>...')
#8 src/XF/Extension.php(69): MaZ\AMP\Listener::app_complete(Object(XF\Pub\App), Object(XF\Http\Response))
#9 src/XF/App.php(2990): XF\Extension->fire('app_complete', Array, NULL)
#10 src/XF/App.php(2249): XF\App->fire('app_complete', Array)
#11 src/XF/Pub/App.php(456): XF\App->complete(Object(XF\Http\Response))
#12 src/XF/App.php(2486): XF\Pub\App->complete(Object(XF\Http\Response))
#13 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#14 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#15 {main}

I Have This On ACP

Code:
ErrorException: [E_DEPRECATED] str_replace(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($search) of type array|string is deprecated src/addons/MaZ/AMP/Markup.php:256

Stack trace:​

PHP:
#0 [internal function]: XF::handlePhpError(8192, '[E_DEPRECATED] ...', '/home/xxxxx...', 256)
#1 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/Markup.php(256): str_replace(NULL, '', 'https://xxxx...')
#2 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/Markup.php(229): MaZ\AMP\Markup::validate_rfc2396_url('https://xxxx...')
#3 [internal function]: MaZ\AMP\Markup::URLHandler(Array)
#4 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/Markup.php(195): preg_replace_callback('# href="(.*?)"#...', Array, '<body>

...')
#5 [internal function]: MaZ\AMP\Markup::bodyHandler(Array)
#6 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/Markup.php(48): preg_replace_callback('#<body.*?>.+?</...', Array, '<!doctype html>...')
#7 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/Listener.php(133): MaZ\AMP\Markup::cleanup('<!doctype html>...')
#8 src/XF/Extension.php(69): MaZ\AMP\Listener::app_complete(Object(XF\Pub\App), Object(XF\Http\Response))
#9 src/XF/App.php(2990): XF\Extension->fire('app_complete', Array, NULL)
#10 src/XF/App.php(2249): XF\App->fire('app_complete', Array)
#11 src/XF/Pub/App.php(456): XF\App->complete(Object(XF\Http\Response))
#12 src/XF/App.php(2486): XF\Pub\App->complete(Object(XF\Http\Response))
#13 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#14 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#15 {main}
Okay we'll release a fix shortly :) 👍

Top Bottom