AMPXF - AMP for Xenforo 2

AMPXF - AMP for Xenforo 2 [Paid] 1.4.9

No permission to buy (€50.00)
I have had to restart my Ampbot twice now in the last two days, it is sticking on pause only after latest update. Anyone else have this problem?

It seems the Ampbot is being challenged by Cloudflare when trying to reach your site, please check out https://ampxf.com/faq/how-to-whitelist-the-ampxfbot-in-cloudflare.13 for instructions on how it can be unblocked :)
So, I added it and I can see it hitting it (from Germany), but i just went in again and it was paused. I logged into the server and I can see it hitting the server as well. It only started after the latest update. I have had no rules in place before and it used to work just fine. Any ideas?

1.webp

Hello, two typos in phrases :

option_explain.ampShowLogo : </em> twice
Make sure to set <b>publicLogoHeight</b> and <b>publicLogoWidth</b> to correct dimensions. <br>
<b>Want a custom AMP logo?: Search for "<em>ampCustomLogo</em>" in the top-right</em></b>

option.ampOnlyStableReleases : missing e to message
Only show "Update Available"-messag for stable releases

:)

So, I added it and I can see it hitting it (from Germany), but i just went in again and it was paused. I logged into the server and I can see it hitting the server as well. It only started after the latest update. I have had no rules in place before and it used to work just fine. Any ideas?

View attachment 280527
Hard to say why cloudflare would block it now, but maybe there has been increased bot activity lately and they increased likelyhood of doing challenge? Anyway if you now added the rule it should be allowed in the future 😊👍

Hello, two typos in phrases :

option_explain.ampShowLogo : </em> twice

option.ampOnlyStableReleases : missing e to message

:)
Thanks we'll update those in the next release 😊👍

How can fix this "The tag 'font' is disallowed."?
it's from default style or something else?
I'm not at computer so can't check your specific case, but usually this is a custom menu item or notice that has been set up in ACP and uses the font-element to color the text...

The font element is not valid HTML5 but is "allowed" , while AMP is more strict about it and you should then instead use css/styling to color the text

Thank You for your quick reply.
Good support (y)
I checked now and it seems your forum has some notices with <font color="blue">text</font> which is the problem..

You can:
  • Remove the font-part and style the text with style="color: blue" instead
  • Hide the notice on AMP pages (page criteria for the notice)

I checked now and it seems your forum has some notices with <font color="blue">text</font> which is the problem..

You can:
  • Remove the font-part and style the text with style="color: blue" instead
  • Hide the notice on AMP pages (page criteria for the notice)

changing all "font" with "style" attribute, waiting for the result

thank you :)

Remove the font-part and style the text with style="color: blue" instead
any help to fix this because is not working. for example,

I want to color a word without returning to the line.
like this :
I want to color a word
without returning to the line.

I use the attribute span but I have the same error

"The attribute 'color' may not appear in tag 'span'."

any help to fix this because is not working. for example,

I want to color a word without returning to the line.
like this :
I want to color a word
without returning to the line.

I use the attribute span but I have the same error

"The attribute 'color' may not appear in tag 'span'."
You'll need to do it like this:

HTML:
lorem ipsum <span style="color:blue;">word</span> dolor sit...

Hello, each time i update an add-on i receive many errors like this:

Code:
ErrorException: Template error: [E_USER_WARNING] Method canEdgeCache is not callable on the given object (MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\Templater) src/XF/Template/Templater.php:1187
Généré par: Nicolas le 28 Janvier 2023 à 11:16
Trace de la pile
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, '[E_USER_WARNING...', '/srv/data/web/v...', 1187)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1187): trigger_error('Method canEdgeC...', 512)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s0/public/helper_js_global.php(202): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\Templater), 'canEdgeCache', Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(825): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#4 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/XF/Template/Templater.php(152): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('helper_js_globa...', 'body', Array, Array, Object(XF\Template\MacroState))
#5 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s0/admin/helper_js_global.php(12): MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\TemplaterAbstract->callMacro('public:helper_j...', 'body', Array, Array)
#6 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(825): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#7 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/XF/Template/Templater.php(152): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('helper_js_globa...', 'body', Array, Array, Object(XF\Template\MacroState))
#8 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s0/admin/PAGE_RUN_JOB.php(76): MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\TemplaterAbstract->callMacro('admin:helper_js...', 'body', Array, Array)
#9 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1652): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#10 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/Traits/Templater/XF22.php(52): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('PAGE_RUN_JOB', Array, true, NULL)
#11 src/XF/Admin/App.php(259): MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('admin:PAGE_RUN_...', Array)
#12 src/XF/App.php(2281): XF\Admin\App->renderPageHtml('

<form acti...', Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#13 src/XF/Admin/App.php(138): XF\App->renderPage('

<form acti...', Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(404): XF\Admin\App->renderPage('

#15 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#16 src/XF/App.php(2483): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#17 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#18 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#19 {main}
Code:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(24) "/admin.php?tools/run-job"
  ["referrer"] => string(42) "https://xenforo.fr/admin.php?tools/run-job"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["tools/run-job"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["_xfRedirect"] => string(79) "https://xenforo.fr/admin.php?add-ons/install-from-archive-complete&batch_id=144"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["only_ids"] => string(5) "12021"
  }
}

Hello, each time i update an add-on i receive many errors like this:

Code:
ErrorException: Template error: [E_USER_WARNING] Method canEdgeCache is not callable on the given object (MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\Templater) src/XF/Template/Templater.php:1187
Généré par: Nicolas le 28 Janvier 2023 à 11:16
Trace de la pile
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, '[E_USER_WARNING...', '/srv/data/web/v...', 1187)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1187): trigger_error('Method canEdgeC...', 512)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s0/public/helper_js_global.php(202): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\Templater), 'canEdgeCache', Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(825): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#4 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/XF/Template/Templater.php(152): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('helper_js_globa...', 'body', Array, Array, Object(XF\Template\MacroState))
#5 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s0/admin/helper_js_global.php(12): MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\TemplaterAbstract->callMacro('public:helper_j...', 'body', Array, Array)
#6 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(825): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#7 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/XF/Template/Templater.php(152): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('helper_js_globa...', 'body', Array, Array, Object(XF\Template\MacroState))
#8 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s0/admin/PAGE_RUN_JOB.php(76): MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\TemplaterAbstract->callMacro('admin:helper_js...', 'body', Array, Array)
#9 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1652): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#10 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/Traits/Templater/XF22.php(52): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('PAGE_RUN_JOB', Array, true, NULL)
#11 src/XF/Admin/App.php(259): MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('admin:PAGE_RUN_...', Array)
#12 src/XF/App.php(2281): XF\Admin\App->renderPageHtml('

<form acti...', Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#13 src/XF/Admin/App.php(138): XF\App->renderPage('

#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(404): XF\Admin\App->renderPage('

#15 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#16 src/XF/App.php(2483): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#17 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#18 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#19 {main}
Code:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(24) "/admin.php?tools/run-job"
  ["referrer"] => string(42) "https://xenforo.fr/admin.php?tools/run-job"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["tools/run-job"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["_xfRedirect"] => string(79) "https://xenforo.fr/admin.php?add-ons/install-from-archive-complete&batch_id=144"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["only_ids"] => string(5) "12021"
  }
}
Update to the latest versio of

It should've been fixed there 😊👍

Top Bottom