AMPXF - AMP for Xenforo 2

AMPXF - AMP for Xenforo 2 [Paid] 1.4.9

No permission to buy (€50.00)
mazzly updated AMPXF - AMP for Xenforo 2 with a new update entry:

Bugfix for too aggressive AMP -> canonical redirect in previous release

Previous release had a bug that made redirect responses be sent to canonical page also.

It is now fixed so that only bad responses (4XX & 5XX) will be redirected to canonical page if AMP page was redirected.

After installing the fix, please go start the AMPBot up again by pressing the "play" button (it shows up when paused)View attachment 276687

Due to this problem the AMPBot would pause:
  1. AMPBot requested a URL from sitemap (usually not ending in /
  2. Site/forum redirects request to URL that ends in /
  3. AMPXF addon caught this 301/302 request and instead redirected it to the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
Thanks, I have updated.

But now is there an easy way to verify the fix without clicking on them one by one? I went from 230 that needed fixed (due to old links that no longer work) to almost 600,000 because of this issue. I don't want to click on Verify Fix 600,000 times. :D :D

Nevermind this I refreshed the main forums page and it only showed the 250 bad link error agin not the near 600,000 it showed before. (Phew!)

Hi @mazzly !
Some time ago I uninstalled the addon. Now I have 10k "Alternate page with proper canonical tag" under "Not indexed" in GSC. Those all are /threads/thread-title.xyz/?amp=1.

They return 200 status, so I guess they will sit in G index forever. Any idea how I can make G to forget about them and to drop those pages from it's index?

Hi @mazzly !
Some time ago I uninstalled the addon. Now I have 10k "Alternate page with proper canonical tag" under "Not indexed" in GSC. Those all are /threads/thread-title.xyz/?amp=1.

They return 200 status, so I guess they will sit in G index forever. Any idea how I can make G to forget about them and to drop those pages from it's index?
I wrote you a small helper addon that you can install and have installed until the googlebot recognizes the pages are removed:

It might also help to "Validate fix" for those pages to make google recrawl them after installing the addon..

XF's default cookie no longer works with this add-on since the new update. Also Advanced is not working too but that's expected as it's a new option.

@mazzly Getting AMP pages are invalid with this update.

• A mandatory attribute is missing from an HTML tag.
  • A tag on this page requires an AMP component 'script' tag, which is missing.

ScreenShot00027.webp

ScreenShot00028.webp

Top Bottom