AMPXF - AMP for Xenforo 2

AMPXF - AMP for Xenforo 2 [Paid] 1.4.9

No permission to buy (€50.00)
so looks like https://ampxf.com/ expired.
Yes I saw that. I got a response to my support ticket and when I went to the site I got the parked page.

Sad A Christmas Story GIF by filmeditor
Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny
Seen that. WTF?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
And now it has been taken over by a domain squatter 🤐
I won’t be renewing anyway. Apart from it being a good broken link checker, It did very little if anything to increase traffic for me. Certainly not worth the large forum rate I paid.
Should immediately disable the addon? Since it's sending data to the server.
I’ve disabled it on both my sites.
I've disabled it too. But does any know if disabled, will it down the rank search from google?
It may or may not change. That’s the chance you take when using an addon such as this.
No need to disable the addon..
The domain is now renewed and should start working as normal in a few minutes (might take longer with DNS TTL)..

Sorry for this! I had forgotten we didn't have the domain set to auto-renew as we wanted to move it over to be managed under Cloudflare. Luckily we are using a domain registrar that doesn't instantly release the domain :)

I was as surprised as you when I logged in to answer some support tickets and the page was blank.. 🤦‍♂️ (and what a way to celebrate independence day...)

A bit funny to see how quickly some people turn to the worst imaginable scenario when something happens :D

And again, sorry for this scare! 😢

If the page still doesn't load for you, please check back later..

The DNS change can take a while to propagate, on my home network it still shows the "for sale page", but with phone network it loads the real site again :) 👍

I submitted a ticket but just purchased this morning and it keeps pausing on me, telling me that my license is expired.

Here's what the email says:
The AMPbot has been paused (license expired)
Reason: Your AMPXF License has expired.
You can still use the addon on your forum, and downloadversions of the addon that have been released up until now.

To reactivate the bot and get access to newer versions of the addon you will have to renew your license at ampxf.com.

I submitted a ticket but just purchased this morning and it keeps pausing on me, telling me that my license is expired.

Here's what the email says:
That doesn't seem right :) It is definitely a bug on our end, I'll let you know once it is fixed.

Sorry for the inconvenience 😬

//Jonathan

Hey, @mazzly ! I made few template modifications and one of them - to hide avatars for guests on mobiles. But it looks like your amp addon ignores my extra.less? Please advice.

It seams I have a AMPfx problem...

1643184788824.webp

The error is gone, when I deaktivate AMPfx Addon and comes back when I reactivate them. Ideas?

Top Bottom