AMPXF - AMP for Xenforo 2

AMPXF - AMP for Xenforo 2 [Paid] 1.4.9

No permission to buy (€50.00)
Thanks. Just want to check that there was no install with this patch, just an overwrite? As none was available is all and still says previous version.

Thanks. Just want to check that there was no install with this patch, just an overwrite? As none was available is all and still says previous version.
Hmm no it should say that it changes from 1.4.6 to 1.4.6 Patch Level 1, so try to download it again and check that the filename has Patch_Level_1 in the filename before installing :) 👍

what embeds from s9e are generating amp errors for you. i have the same addon but i haven't seen anything specific to it.

Hello,

a question - since when are 40,00 $ = 50,00 € ??? 40 Dollars are at the moment around 35 Euro - have european customers to pay more as others?
When 40$ are without VAT - ok, but 40$ with VAT are 47,60 € in our country...

1636617444554.png

But wait - 50 € is not the end... there comes + 12 € up at the top....

1636617665214.png
Just one click later, from "50,00 € (VAT incl.)" we go over to "62,00 € (VAT incl.)"

A litle bit confusing at the pricing site ... ;-)

Its only a question to understand, bevore I add a next forum to use AMP-Addon. :)

Last edited:
a question - since when are 40,00 $ = 50,00 € ??? 40 Dollars are at the moment around 35 Euro - have european customers to pay more as others?
When 40$ are without VAT - ok, but 40$ with VAT are 47,60 € in our country...
I don't know where you've seen $40 as pricing.
Due to bookeeping and tax regulations we have to charge VAT for EU private customers.

Just one click later, from "50,00 € (VAT incl.)" we go over to "62,00 € (VAT incl.)"

A litle bit confusing at the pricing site ... ;-)
In the first step (50€) the VAT is 0% since you haven't selected "EU citizen" yet.
Once you select that the VAT will change to 24% which increases the price to 62€

Hope that makes sense :)

OK, not Dollar, Euros:
1636702794640.webp
My mistake.

In the first step (50€) the VAT is 0% since you haven't selected "EU citizen" yet.
When the lowest price without VAT (0% VAT = without VAT and not with VAT) will be 50 Euro, so this should be the price here also at Xenforo.com. When 50 Euro is without VAT, then are 62 Euro with VAT clear. But the step from 40 Euro to 50 Euro is not clear at this point for me when 50 Euro is the cheapest selectable price at the next step.
(I know, there is a "no costs" plan also aviable for non profit sites. And thats good to offer from you.)

And I will say it straight forward - 50 Euro without VAT is no bad price, its OK. That to critism is not my intension. :)

OK, not Dollar, Euros:
View attachment 260140
My mistake.

When the lowest price without VAT (0% VAT = without VAT and not with VAT) will be 50 Euro, so this should be the price here also at Xenforo.com. When 50 Euro is without VAT, then are 62 Euro with VAT clear. But the step from 40 Euro to 50 Euro is not clear at this point for me when 50 Euro is the cheapest selectable price at the next step.
(I know, there is a "no costs" plan also aviable for non profit sites. And thats good to offer from you.)

And I will say it straight forward - 50 Euro without VAT is no bad price, its OK. That to critism is not my intension. :)
We updated the price to be 50€ and the note on the bottom to mention it is for Small license and not Non-profit as it was earlier :)
1636704250102.png

Thanks for the feedback :) 👍

Is there a way to tell Google you disabled AMP so search console doesn’t keep throwing errors?
Not what we know of. Simply disabling the addon should be enough and within a couple of days the googlebot will notice that the meta-tags linking the canonical and AMP pages are no longer there and they will update things accordingly. Just like when you initially installed the addon :) 👍

Top Bottom