AMPXF - AMP for Xenforo 2

AMPXF - AMP for Xenforo 2 [Paid] 1.4.9

No permission to buy (€50.00)
Has that wikiloops template been edited recently (around the time the bug happened)?

Good that it seems fine because I'm not sure where I'd start figuring that one out 😂👍
I have no idea what the wikiloops template is, so I certainly wouldn't edit it.

I have a load of these errors this morning so will open a support on your site.

mazzly updated AMPXF - AMP for Xenforo 2 with a new update entry:

1.4.6 Beta 2

This release is only needed if you are running XF 2.2.7 and seeing an error such as this in your admin error logs:
ErrorException: Template error: [E_WARNING] include(): ....

Suppresses the error that is wrongly raised by isKnownTemplate in XF 2.2.7, related error report:

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have a CSS gradient for the background in the header. How can I make this change to the AMP page?

Changing background color doesn't seem to effect it in any way. Also, nothing changes when adding anything in Extra Freeform CSS/LESS code field.

Any advice?

I have a CSS gradient for the background in the header. How can I make this change to the AMP page?

Changing background color doesn't seem to effect it in any way. Also, nothing changes when adding anything in Extra Freeform CSS/LESS code field.

Any advice?
Hi,

It should be possible by editing the style property "AMP Header Background". Are you editing it for the default style? (The one with the checkmark in /admin.php?styles/)

If not you can open a support request on ampxf and we will help you there where we have more info about which site etc it is related to :) 👍

Does this update mean I could or should then delete the template I created following your suggestion in my support ticket?
It is not really needed.. But a good idea, since in case you choose to update the bb media site template in the future, you would need to update the template one as well.. If you remove it, it will automatically use the bb media site template.

I see a lot of tech support questions in the thread. Im curious has anybody seen an increase in traffic after installing this mod?
Results from beta testing:

Some other from January:

A few forums have not seen much improvements.. Newer forums/sites don't seem to get as good of a boost from AMP as more established sites does.

IS there anyone getting response from this guy?

We get the below issue from Google Webmaster Tools:

1634120088714.webp

I don't know where the error is, does someone know how to fix this ?

PHP version 8.0.2
MySQL version 10.4.21 (10.4.21-MariaDB)
Server software nginx/1.19.3

Getting a logged error with this:

Code:
Server error log
ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Attempt to read property "user_id" on null src/addons/MaZ/AMP/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php:33
Generated by: Unknown account Oct 17, 2021 at 9:40 AM
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(33): XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] Att...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 33)
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): MaZ\AMP\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Thread', 'Index', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XFES\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XFES\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#5 src/XF/App.php(2345): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#6 src/XF.php(512): XF\App->run()
#7 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#8 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(58) "/threads/is-it-possible-to-manage-ptsd-with-no-help.14861/"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/threads/is-it-possible-to-manage-ptsd-with-no-help_14861/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

PHP version 8.0.2
MySQL version 10.4.21 (10.4.21-MariaDB)
Server software nginx/1.19.3

Getting a logged error with this:

Code:
Server error log
ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Attempt to read property "user_id" on null src/addons/MaZ/AMP/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php:33
Generated by: Unknown account Oct 17, 2021 at 9:40 AM
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(33): XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] Att...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 33)
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): MaZ\AMP\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Thread', 'Index', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XFES\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XFES\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#5 src/XF/App.php(2345): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#6 src/XF.php(512): XF\App->run()
#7 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#8 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(58) "/threads/is-it-possible-to-manage-ptsd-with-no-help.14861/"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/threads/is-it-possible-to-manage-ptsd-with-no-help_14861/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
Hmm interesting error.. Does it trigger every time you open that url?

We can release a version with an extra sanity check there, if this thing happens a lot :) 👍

A bit weird though as this is the first time I'm seeing an error triggered there, and I would like to understand why the thread would be null there in that case (Since the XF Core thread controller should already handle that before it reaches our function..)

Cheers
//Jonathan

Top Bottom