AMPXF - AMP for Xenforo 2

AMPXF - AMP for Xenforo 2 [Paid] 1.4.9

No permission to buy (€50.00)
Thanks Rusty for the answer, I have also tried to restart it again bfore but it always show the same message 🙁
That usually means there are some errors it is encountering. I had the same happen when I fist started. Does it not post an error message, or something you need to do to fix it?

But I'm seeing right now that is started the checking on 3 pages, so I think that your advices were been great. :) Many thanks again 😘

mazzly updated AMPXF - AMP for Xenforo 2 with a new update entry:

1.3.9 Beta 5

This is a beta release, don't install it unless you know what that means :)
  • Automatically insert head tag for amp-link-rewriter when found in page
  • Style compatibility with ThemeHouse/ReactPlus
  • Add a style fix for article pages where background color is wrong
  • Add favicon meta tag for AMP pages also (although search engines have been smart enough to use the canonical page one)
  • Strip out the inline style size for Ads manager banners so...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just noticed that amp pages do not show icons for categories. Not sure if this is because of conflict with another addon. I did check out the two forums highlighted on the ampxf website but they do not seem to be using xenforo categories so cannot verify.

1616092076034.webp

Just noticed that amp pages do not show icons for categories. Not sure if this is because of conflict with another addon. I did check out the two forums highlighted on the ampxf website but they do not seem to be using xenforo categories so cannot verify.

View attachment 248839
Hmm where are you seeing that? forum node list? some widget? Could you send me a link? :) (you can open support ticket if you don't want to share the link here) :) 👍

https://broadbandforum.co/?amp=1

so i am seeing boxes for the search forum at the top. and category forums. code does not seem to include any fa-icon for these. thanks for looking into this! i did install a private beta of a font manager addon but i did check after disabling it.

https://broadbandforum.co/?amp=1

so i am seeing boxes for the search forum at the top. and category forums. code does not seem to include any fa-icon for these. thanks for looking into this! i did install a private beta of a font manager addon but i did check after disabling it.
I'll put this on the list for tomorrows release.. seems there are some styles that might be missing there :) 👍

Top Bottom