AMPXF - AMP for Xenforo 2

AMPXF - AMP for Xenforo 2 [Paid] 1.4.9

No permission to buy (€50.00)
Yes you choose the one that fits the traffic of your site 😊

All right. Sounds good. Another question: what happens if I have over 5k users per day within the first year due to the use of the add-on? Does the price still count at the time of purchase? For a full year? Independent of the visitor development in the first 12 months?

All right. Sounds good. Another question: what happens if I have over 5k users per day within the first year due to the use of the add-on? Does the price still count at the time of purchase? For a full year? Independent of the visitor development in the first 12 months?
What matters is the traffic you have when making the purchase, so if you e.g. have 4500 daily for the past 30 days you can buy the "Small license". If your traffic grows above the 5000 / day it is fine and you can still use the same license. In a year when renewal comes up, you will pay renewal price for the license type that fits your traffic at that point (hopefully then the Large license renewal ;) )

mazzly updated AMPXF - AMP for Xenforo 2 with a new update entry:

1.3.7 Beta 1

This is a beta release, if you are not sure what that entails, please don't install this version, and instead wait for the RC or Stable version :)
  • Loads the Font Awesome icons from your own servers instead of FA CDN, this has a few benefits:
    • light | regular | solid icon styles/weights will be respected
    • Many more icons avilable than in the free version
    • if your forum uses the "Font awesome weight" of "solid", this way will load less assets
    • no...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Anatoliy above version has what you were requesting. It still loads the fa-brands (which are also enabled default in XF), so if you want to get rid of that you can manually remove it from the template amp_fa.css

@nicodak above release should make the icons "light" for your AMP pages :) 👍

@Nirjonadda the above release should make the forum listing show all the node icons as defined on the canonical page :)

We have this version running on our own forums also, it actually readded some icons in places that have been missing them for the AMP variants 🙈 :)

@Anatoliy above version has what you were requesting. It still loads the fa-brands (which are also enabled default in XF), so if you want to get rid of that you can manually remove it from the template amp_fa.css
I love you man! )

The warning "rendering is being blocked" has gone. Once out of 10 runs it even showed FCP 2.5sec in pleasant green color but I hit reload instead of printscreen . )

26.jpg

P.S. I guess if I could find a way to remove unused icons from woff2 file (probably 99% ?) all my problems with core web vitals would be solved. )

Last edited:
P.S. I guess if I could find a way to remove unused icons from woff2 file (probably 99% ?) all my problems with core web vitals would be solved. )
you can try this

My brain can't understand how it can be true, but here is what I got if I turn off Cloudflare. Mazzly, can it have a logical explanation?

cf.webp

I'm going slightly maaaad,
I'm going slightly maaad,
It's finally happened...
🥴

1.3.7, my score dropped by 9 points. i'm loading all 3 FA files now instead of 1. :(
1.3.6 also loads 3 FA files btw. They are of course bigger than the "free variants"

Is the "9 point drop" consistent?

On our own site we saw slight increase (1-2points) in score on average over a couple runs.. But then also we have ads on the site etc so might not be too reliable.

Another benefit with loading the fonts like 1.3.7 does is that those people that really want to try and optimize their scores can shrink the FA font files...

Another benefit with loading the fonts like 1.3.7 does is that those people that really want to try and optimize their scores can shrink the FA font files...
And this is excellent! So, If I have a custom FA file, how should I proceed? Where to put the path to it so AMPXF would use it instead of a standard file?

So I replaced the default fa file (140k) with a custom one (13k). And...
That's the way
Aha aha
I like it
Aha aha
)))

And it's with adsense on a page. I'm just short 0.2s LCP to become completely satisfied. )
m.webp

I guess my last target would be js. It looks like now a page has a little bit too much of it.

js.webp

you are free to strip out those from the AMP_CONTAINER template

So I see conditionals for loading js for these guys: dailymotion, instagram, imgur, reddit, twitter, vimeo, youtube, form, video, audio.
But I can't figure out where those could be enabled/disabled. Can you advise where I can find it, please?

Back
Top Bottom