AMPXF - AMP for Xenforo 2

AMPXF - AMP for Xenforo 2 [Paid] 1.4.9

No permission to buy (€50.00)
just curious about this... how are you handling hotlinked images. or even attached images!
Magics, lube and tears :D

No all joking aside, they are placed inside a container and set to "fill full space of it" and then that container is limited with css.

I have some plans to try and catch the real dimensions later, but for now this solution works :)

add ?amp=1 in the URL when you are visiting a thread.. For best experience do it with a Mobile viewport/size :)
I get redirected to the normal version of the thread. I couldn't find if there was a permission or anything.

I get redirected to the normal version of the thread. I couldn't find if there was a permission or anything.
hmm that doesn't sound right.. I checked your site and it seems the ServiceWorker is doing some redirecting there.. Do you have some customized Service Worker? 🤔

hmm that doesn't sound right.. I checked your site and it seems the ServiceWorker is doing some redirecting there.. Do you have some customized Service Worker? 🤔
No idea. Maybe it's some plugin/theme messing with it. I'll check it out and get back to you.

Last edited:
I got it to work! thank you very much.

One last question, how am I supposed to enable AMP Auto Ads? I see there's a conditional inside Templater.php to detect if I use the audo ads code. I pasted it into the "After opening of <body>-tag [AMP]" position but the $ampAutoAds variable is not being set.

Maybe I'm doing it wrong, any help would be appreciated!

One last question, how am I supposed to enable AMP Auto Ads? I see there's a conditional inside Templater.php to detect if I use the audo ads code. I pasted it into the "After opening of <body>-tag [AMP]" position but the $ampAutoAds variable is not being set.

Maybe I'm doing it wrong, any help would be appreciated!
There is actually a bug that I will try to have out a release for still today, where the amp-ad and amp-auto-ads insertions don't happen correctly..

btw in our testing the amp-auto-ads for adsense has not seemed to work at all, but might be good to try and see if it works for you :)

There is actually a bug that I will try to have out a release for still today, where the amp-ad and amp-auto-ads insertions don't happen correctly..

btw in our testing the amp-auto-ads for adsense has not seemed to work at all, but might be good to try and see if it works for you :)
Yeah I'm just running some tests to see what sticks. I will probably use custom ads once I'm sure everything is working fine.

For this purpose I created a template extension. (activate Developers mode...)
Rich (BB code):
$0
<xf:if is="$ampUrl">
<br /><a href="{$ampUrl}">  AMP-Version...</a>
</xf:if>

This automatically inserts a link to the AMP version below your logo as soon as it detects an AMP version. You can then deactivate it again when it is no longer needed.

1610215653639.webp
1610215828292.webp
1610215893988.webp

HTh... :D

Yeah I'm just running some tests to see what sticks. I will probably use custom ads once I'm sure everything is working fine.
The new release should have the fix for ads for you..

Also: the AMP Robot has found some things you can fix ;)

I noticed that your site has a huge amount of reactions/smilies, so the CSS Style goes way over the limit for your site.. I have some plans for how I can remedy some of this, but it might take a while.. In the meanwhile all your pages will likely be "non-valid" AMP..

Wrong package it seems for 1.1.2?

1610218286847.png

addon.json still has:
"version_id": 1010170,
"version_string": "1.1.1",

The new release should have the fix for ads for you..

Also: the AMP Robot has found some things you can fix ;)

I noticed that your site has a huge amount of reactions/smilies, so the CSS Style goes way over the limit for your site.. I have some plans for how I can remedy some of this, but it might take a while.. In the meanwhile all your pages will likely be "non-valid" AMP..
I will try to lower the amount of smilies. There are some old ones that are not used that often

Top Bottom