AMPXF - AMP for Xenforo 2

AMPXF - AMP for Xenforo 2 [Paid] 1.4.9

No permission to buy (€50.00)
I don't know if there is any easy way to fix this, except maybe set it so Guests can't view these, but any time a post contains content from one of these add-ons, I believe it's throwing an AMP error, and it makes sense.

I don't know if there is any easy way to fix this, except maybe set it so Guests can't view these, but any time a post contains content from one of these add-ons, I believe it's throwing an AMP error, and it makes sense.

Can you open a support ticket in ampxf.com with some sample urls where it happens etc? I'm very sure it can be handled :)
Or PM here also works :)

mazzly updated AMPXF - AMP for Xenforo 2 with a new update entry:

New update with compatibility updates and bugfixes

• Set template correctly to amp_thread_view so it can be used in page criteria
    • Now e.g. Notices can be set to only show on AMP pages
    • If you use Siropu AdsManager, it can also be set to NOT show on AMP pages
  • Fix username stylings to be included, thanks @Faust
  • Fix problem with <amp-iframe> not rendering if "100%" was set in width, thanks @CivilWarTalk
  • Comaptibility styling with following addons:

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Nirjonadda with that release, you can remove the custom rules you added to amp_style_custom.less as they are automatically included, and made to match how the addons otherwise work on mobile device size :)

so this update seems to fix amp issues with embedded pdfs through inline frame. but embed size was quite wonky. probably would keep pdf embeds disabled as they seem to cause more issues than benefits.

so this update seems to fix amp issues with embedded pdfs through inline frame. but embed size was quite wonky. probably would keep pdf embeds disabled as they seem to cause more issues than benefits.
The embed sizes will respect what was set on the original iframe, and if that was not set it defaults to a 2:1 aspect ratio. Maybe should make this some advanced setting or similar.. but yeah the amp-iframe is a bit tricky.. For example if the iframe is within first 75% of the screen (from top of page), it will not show :D.. (This is an actual limitation with AMP)
Most optimal thing is to use the "correct" amp-component for everything, but in many cases, those don't exist :)

Did you get it once, or does it show up several times in the ACP? And if only once, was it during install of the addon? 🤔

I reinstalled it and the error disappeared.
But, it is showing other errors (relates to another addon). I will investigate my self. If there something more I will ask again.
Thank you!

I reinstalled it and the error disappeared.
But, it is showing other errors (relates to another addon). I will investigate my self. If there something more I will ask again.
Thank you!
Okay good that it disappeared, because otherwise I would've been out of ideas what could help 😁

Thanks for reporting back! 👍

If possible you may increase the crawl rate of the AMP bot. Because with the current speed it will take a while before it's finished...

Edit:...the initial indexing

Last edited:
If possible you may increase the crawl rate of the AMP bot. Because with the current speed it will take a while before it's finished...
It will never be finished tho :) It will continuously crawl to check more pages 🤖

I could probably increase the rate a bit further for the Large license ;)

Is the crawl rate of the AMP bot somehow related to the crawl rate of the Google bot? Why do we care about AMP bot speed?

Also, I have an idea/question. Wouldn't it be smart from SEO point of view to modify URLs in the "Similar Threads" block by adding ?amp=1 (on amp pages)?

Small suggestion:
On the amp bot page, the problematic pages are listed and link to the amp version.
Right now, I have to manually remove the ?amp=1 part to be able to edit the post.
Could you change the external links on the bot page, so it points to the non amp version? This would make resolving those errors one step less frustrating ;)

Small suggestion:
On the amp bot page, the problematic pages are listed and link to the amp version.
Right now, I have to manually remove the ?amp=1 part to be able to edit the post.
Could you change the external links on the bot page, so it points to the non amp version? This would make resolving those errors one step less frustrating ;)
Good suggestion, thanks! :) 👍

I'll probably add a separate link/button for that case.. I put it on my list, should be done at some point today 👍

Top Bottom