• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Allow us to see attached images.

Could we have permissions changed so I can see attached images in the 'Add-on Releases' forum which I can't do at the moment?

I understand I can't post in there as I am not a customer but it would be beneficial for both members/non-members to be able to see large attached images and how xF could be enhanced by add-ons. In particular I was trying to see how xF/WP integration works.

Sorry, but there are no plans at this time to change attachment viewing (including images) in the Customer forums, for members whom are not associated with a license.
I second this, as a potenial customer looking to move from VB4 it would be useful to see screenshots to help decide when/if to switch to xenforo

I'm not a licence holder yet, but do find it a shame I can't take part in discussions about add-ons and the likes, or look at the images showing the new styles people have made. I feel like a lot of people, I would be able to contribute, even though I'm not buying a licence until it's out of beta.