Resource icon

All Rich Usernames 1.1.0

No permission to download
Fantastic Addon Thanks!!!! Each user group has a different color as women, men, administrators, moderators, betgame, etc!! Nice!!

I quite like the look of this. Like all addons if they are good I like to donate a couple of quid. But I hate jumping through hoops and joining others forums just to get them, so I won't be bothering with this one.

I quite like the look of this. Like all addons if they are good I like to donate a couple of quid. But I hate jumping through hoops and joining others forums just to get them, so I won't be bothering with this one.

Fair enough. I have my reasons. Many of my addons are on external pirate sites (a simple Google will show that), this is one of the ways of limiting that. I agree that if XenForo didn't offer an API I wouldn't require it to register, but I would require registration.

This may seem strange, but XenForo does provide an API, and in my mind if I don't use it when I offer my addons I could be promoting or allowing piracy for a software I like, and don't want to see stolen.

Liam

thank you!

Is there a guide anywhere that shows how to glow big and small and diffrent things like blink and sparkle and stuff?

just go to the usergroup you want to edit and put the appropriate css in the user name css: box

eg for glowing red username put the following code in - you can get more basic code than this lol
Code:
  border: none;
  font: normal normal bold 12px, Helvetica;
  color: rgba(255,255,255,1);
  text-align: center;
   text-shadow: 1px 1px 0 #cc2e43 , -1px -1px 0 rgba(204,46,67,1) , 1px -1px 0 rgba(204,46,67,1) , -1px 1px 0 rgba(204,46,67,1) ;
  text-shadow: 1px 1px 8px rgba(255,0,0,0.7) , -1px -1px 8px rgba(255,0,0,0.7) , 1px -1px 8px rgba(255,0,0,0.7) , -1px 1px 8px rgba(255,0,0,0.7) ;
}

for sparkling

upload the image to your forum
backround3.gif

and add the following code into the user name css box - obviously changing the file path to suit where you put the image

Code:
background: url(/sparkles/backround3.gif);

just sercg google for the correct css for the style you want and put it in the box

Last edited:
Top Bottom