Resource icon

All Rich Usernames 1.1.0

No permission to download
Well, I've looked and all the type requirements are the same.

So, in reality, this shouldn't happen.

Of course, it could've been happening and you just didn't have you board in debug mode (you really shouldn't have a production board in debug mode).

Bearing in mind, none of my files are being seen there...

Liam

Well, I've looked and all the type requirements are the same.

So, in reality, this shouldn't happen.

Of course, it could've been happening and you just didn't have you board in debug mode (you really shouldn't have a production board in debug mode).

Bearing in mind, none of my files are being seen there...

Liam

You see how the forums have moved as well? There is empty text as well. Could it be possible something installed that shouldn't be there? A typo or something?

Is there a database entry I can search for to see if it is still there as well?

Anyhelp getting rid of that and getting back to normal would be so much appreciated!

1.5.8 breaks the template mod for the online users sidebar coloring.

Code:
<a href="{xen:link members, $user}"
                                class="username{xen:if '!{$user.visible}', ' invisible'}{xen:if {$user.followed}, ' followed'}">{$user.username}</a><xen:if is="{$i} < {$onlineUsers.limit}">,</xen:if>

change to:
Code:
<a href="{xen:link members, $user}" dir="auto"
                                class="username{xen:if '!{$user.visible}', ' invisible'}{xen:if {$user.followed}, ' followed'}">{$user.username}</a><xen:if is="{$i} < {$onlineUsers.limit}">,</xen:if>

Then change the modification to:
Code:
<xen:username user="$user" rich="true" dir="auto" class="username{xen:if '!{$user.visible}', ' invisible'}{xen:if {$user.followed}, ' followed'}" /><xen:if is="{$i} < {$onlineUsers.limit}">,</xen:if>

Note that copying and pasting from here may result in it not working. But Liam and anyone experience will be able to resolve this for themselves.

@Liam W this addon conflicts with: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/ogru-strike-through-banned-users.5140/
When OGRU strike through banned users is installed, rich username formatting disappears.

I believe the OGRU addon to be completely unnecessary anyways. You can set the banned users to be added to a group when banned. Just set that groups styling priority higher than other groups and give it the styled text you want. Our strikethrough names are viewable to guests.

I believe the OGRU addon to be completely unnecessary anyways. You can set the banned users to be added to a group when banned. Just set that groups styling priority higher than other groups and give it the styled text you want. Our strikethrough names are viewable to guests.
Interesting point.

Mysqli statement execute error : Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model/Phrase.php at line 1202
  4. XenForo_Model_Phrase->deletePhrasesForAddOn() in XenForo/Model/Phrase.php at line 1226
  5. XenForo_Model_Phrase->importPhrasesAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 328
  6. XenForo_Model_AddOn->importAddOnExtraDataFromXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 226
  7. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  8. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 188
  9. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/whatsgoo/public_html/test/admin.php at line 13

I use it since... long time and now with 1.5.9 and latest Widget Framework beta - no problems here. But I dont use the original Xenforo sidebar.

This seems to be working fine with the beta widget framework, well on my end at least there are no issues.

Nonetheless, thanks for this addon :)

Top Bottom