Add-on Algolia Search add on for XF2.0

Hey All,

We are currently using Algolia search on our (in development) Wordpress site.

Our WP Algolia implementation comes in 2 parts. A WP indexer plugin supplied by Algolia, and a presentation front end, written by my team.

We really like Algolia and I'd like to use Algolia on XF2.

We will write the search and presentation front end by modifying what we already have on WP. But I think the XF indexing side is probably beyond us - at least in the short term.

So what we are looking for is an add on that will execute the following:

1/ On demand by Admin side button click, read existing XF data and push selected node types to Algolia.
2/ Perform incremental updates by intercepting(?) CRUD operations and push these to Algolia too.

I think we probably only need the bare bones developed as we can insert our existing WP Algolia push logic ourselves - although happy to discuss having the entire indexer developed, depending on costs.

Please pm me if interested. Timescale immediate and willing to discuss making Add on available to 3rd parties too.

Many thanks

Chris

Last edited:
Hey All,

We are currently using Algolia search on our (in development) Wordpress site.

Our WP Algolia implementation comes in 2 parts. A WP indexer plugin supplied by Algolia, and a presentation front end, written by my team.

We really like Algolia and I'd like to use Algolia on XF2.

We will write the search and presentation front end by modifying what we already have on WP. But I think the XF indexing side is probably beyond us - at least in the short term.

So what we are looking for is an add on that will execute the following:

1/ On demand by Admin side button click, read existing XF data and push selected node types to Algolia.
2/ Perform incremental updates by intercepting(?) CRUD operations and push these to Algolia too.

I think we probably only need the bare bones developed as we can insert our existing WP Algolia push logic ourselves - although happy to discuss having the entire indexer developed, depending on costs.

Please pm me if interested. Timescale immediate and willing to discuss making Add on available to 3rd parties too.

Many thanks

Chris
Hello Chris,

We are interested and started conversation already.

Top Bottom