Lack of interest Alert icons on the menu bar...

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
What would the alerts be for?

Why would they not appear in the Alerts menu along with all other alerts?

It requires an add-on, but I believe there was a change in version 1.1.4 (or maybe upcoming in 1.2) that would allow add-on developers to basically hook alert style badges in to navigation tabs.

Good suggestion for the core Resource Manager though, to be fair.

I have to religiously check RM for new releases, whereas if there was an alert counter it would be much easier :)

What would the alerts be for?

Why would they not appear in the Alerts menu along with all other alerts?

I guess it's possible to do that too but my thought process is that if you want to notify your community specifically that a new resource was posted it would be nice if the alert indication showed up over the Resource link in the navigation.

It requires an add-on, but I believe there was a change in version 1.1.4 (or maybe upcoming in 1.2) that would allow add-on developers to basically hook alert style badges in to navigation tabs.

Good suggestion for the core Resource Manager though, to be fair.

I have to religiously check RM for new releases, whereas if there was an alert counter it would be much easier :)

Agreed, I am looking to simplify my notification that someone posted a resource so that I can check it out etc...

Top Bottom