Ain't It Weird

DRE

How much time some of us have spent on Xenforo when we initially only came for help. Think about all the digital software products and apps we needed help for and we didn't end up getting addicted to their support sites. Just shows the power and appeal of Xenforo forum software.

I've heard that once you reach 250 add-ons you can actually delete the forum and carry on without it. :eek:

Confirmed

It actually does self delete but before that happens there's a period where the forum will go into grey-scale mode and avatars are removed then the self deletion process happens.

How much time some of us have spent on Xenforo when we initially only came for help. Think about all the digital software products and apps we needed help for and we didn't end up getting addicted to their support sites. Just shows the power and appeal of Xenforo forum software.

It's a good software. Mike, Kier and Brogan have done it proud and the majority of the community.

Because posting in a Xenforo forum is so addicting, I'm starting to second-guess my addons such as blogs.

Especially considering that we'll have a featured threads addon soon.

ooooh I'll need to take a look at this so called Featured Thread add-on. When did this start getting developed?

You're posting in that featured threads addon thread. Is this wit, sarcasm, humor or I really did forget that I posted there?

Indeed. XenForo is awesome.

Top Bottom