Advertising [Paid] [Deleted]

I'm preparing "Advertising based on thread" module. If you have any idea, please tell me.
Now, this module have functions on this ss:
ss.webp

A new version is coming soon.

Been waiting for something just like this. Anyone who deals with direct advertisers should love this. The advertisers will love this too as they will be able to target their ads better.

This is great!
May I suggest, if it does not already exist, allowing for insertion of google adsense and other similar code?

Ideally, a future version may be able to also have backup ads - for instance, if a regular ad exists, use it - if not, use adsense.

Added "Advertising based on thread" module (Advanced).

Have a nice day!​

Are you going to send the purchasers this update or do we have to email you our paypal transaction for every single update?

At the moment we are running an old version of vBulletin software. I am going to have to update and have a licensed copy of Xenforo. However we have some additions that were made to vBulletin that I need to replicate in Xenforo.
One in particular is we have a cron job that places and advert at the bottom of every page. The advert text and image is taken from the title of a supporters forum and is randomly rotated twice a day.
Would your software be able to recreate this? We also run Google ad-sense for unregistered members and would need to continue to do that, is that possible with your software?
thanks

Hi, what happens if you have a code to show in all forums and then you have 1 advert you want to show in a selected forum? Is there a priority? What if 2 advertisers want a specific forum? For example, say I have an advertiser who wants to advertise in my Xbox and PC sections. Then I have one that just wants the Xbox forum. Do they share the space? How does this work? I don't see any screen shots of the new options (other than the thread creation one).

Hi, what happens if you have a code to show in all forums and then you have 1 advert you want to show in a selected forum? Is there a priority? What if 2 advertisers want a specific forum? For example, say I have an advertiser who wants to advertise in my Xbox and PC sections. Then I have one that just wants the Xbox forum. Do they share the space? How does this work? I don't see any screen shots of the new options (other than the thread creation one).
You can hide/show from selected forum(s) for this locations:
Forum
Above Thread List
Below Stickies​
Thread
Above Messages
Message Body
Message Below
Below Messages​
Plus
Above First Post Body
Below First Post Body
Above Last Post Body
Below Last Post Body​

You can hide/show from selected forum(s) for this locations:
Forum
Above Thread List
Below Stickies​
Thread
Above Messages
Message Body
Message Below
Below Messages​
Plus
Above First Post Body
Below First Post Body
Above Last Post Body
Below Last Post Body​
Sorry, that didn't answer my question. I'm asking for a single spot and I have 2 advertisers that want that spot but one wants it their ads to show up in Xbox and PC sections and the other just wants it in the Xbox section. It doesn't appear that there is any way to have the code show a % of the time or to have the priority.

@Anılcan i did not get an email giving me a link to the new version. Can you please send it to me!!! Considering i have paid $35 for this addon and have provided you the paypal transaction id TWICE already i think its fairly poor form that i need to keep on telling you to send me updated version.

Also find it ridiculous that this is the only addon on XF here that is a winRAR format when everything else is .zip

@Anılcan Interested, but I have two questions before purchase.

1) Do you have the ability to set a background ad, say on "forum_list"?
2) Cost of branding removal?

Top Bottom