Advertising [Paid] [Deleted]

nope this is all what any admins need it, excelent plugin, any known issue and conflict with other plugins, but maybe you can add option banner like slideshow on index page??

As the first customer I'm very pleased with all the improvements taking place. As a direct seller of advertisements we are using Revive Adserver (Old name OpenX) for IAB standart click and impression counting. If you are over a few million ad impressions per month I suggest you spend some time with it or DoubleClick For Publishers (From Google). We are not using Adsense but I have experimented with Adsense, this plugin pairing and it works without conflict. Either way, your impression and click counts are standarts compliant for media buying agency business models.

As of now we had no plugin conflict problems but we are not using too many plugins. In my humble opinion I don't think forum owners should customize too much or use too many plugins. Because after a year or two some of customisations will certainly conflict with core updates or other plugins.

fantastic!! ill buy this when i get home tonight! Thanks so much for taking user feedback and implementing it :)

edit -bought :)
bought yet still waiting for the addon to come through email...

this process needs to be improved if you want people to buy your addons.

As of now we had no plugin conflict problems but we are not using too many plugins. In my humble opinion I don't think forum owners should customize too much or use too many plugins. Because after a year or two some of customisations will certainly conflict with core updates or other plugins.
Excuse me? i run 80 addons and have been for the past 2 years and everything works fine. Its not how many addons you have, but the quality of the addons. There are some developers on here who i trust more than the others. Most of the ones that have been here for a while have proven themselves.

Do you know what I'm doing wrong? This is the message I get when I try to install "library/Advertising/addon-advertising.xml" Are the ads I already have in place using templates the problem? Also I'm on XF 1.3
www.californiareefs.com

Screen Shot 2014-04-03 at 7.32.39 PM.webp

Can you please implement adsense sharing on your addon? If you add this feature, i'm surely buy one license.

Can you please implement adsense sharing on your addon? If you add this feature, i'm surely buy one license.
Maybe It's possible function but XenForo is a forum system. How you use implement adsense sharing? Please get idea for it and I will add.

Maybe It's possible function but XenForo is a forum system. How you use implement adsense sharing? Please get idea for it and I will add.

I want to use this to the share the adsense revenue of 2 banners in thread view with my moderators. There are already one addon to do that, but i prefer to manage all my ads in one addon.

That's my idea: to make the possibility to share the revenue in specific nodes. Example: i have a moderator that moderate 5 forums, i will share the adsense revenue in these 5 forums.

Top Bottom