Lack of interest Advertisement on Download Page

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

goflish

I think it would be a great addon for the Resource Manger where after after a user clicks on the download button it takes you to a page that show's an advertisment for "X" amount of seconds before the download link is provided.

The amount of time it shows the advertisement could be configurable in the admin area.

There would also need to be a code box for adding the advertisement code in the admin area as well.

Last edited:
Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
We allow guest downloads of all attachments and I've always thought it would be great to have a small notice pop up that explains that this is free but also asks for a donation with a paypal button.

We allow guest downloads of all attachments and I've always thought it would be great to have a small notice pop up that explains that this is free but also asks for a donation with a paypal button.

This would also be a great addon as well!

So long as it was usergroup specific. We've actually had great success in opening up everything on the Resource Manager to guests and asking for a donation in a notice.

Top Bottom