Advanced Reputation System [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you add an option to increase the character limit? 150 characters is a bit low.

Also, when I turn on give reputation for new registrations, it doesn't give a rep point to the users whom were already registered. Every now and then I get a message saying "welcome to the forum, you have received 1 rep point" but it doesn't stick. I think there is a bug there somewhere.

I am getting masses of undefined index errors and don't know what to do against them
Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: reputation_count - library/XenForo/Visitor.php:662

#0 /forum/library/XenForo/Visitor.php(662): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/forum...', 662, Array)
#1 /forum/library/Borbole/Reputation/Model/Thread.php(17): XenForo_Visitor->offsetGet('reputation_coun...')
#2 /forum/library/XenForo/Model/Thread.php(824): Borbole_Reputation_Model_Thread->canViewThread(Array, Array, Array, Array, Array)
#3 /forum/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/FindNew.php(181): XenForo_Model_Thread->canViewThreadAndContainer(Array, Array, Array, Array)
#4 /forum/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/FindNew.php(24): XenForo_ControllerPublic_FindNew->findNewPosts()
#5 /forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): XenForo_ControllerPublic_FindNew->actionPosts()
#6 /forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#7 /forum/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}

array(3) {
["url"] => string(42) "https://www.domain.com/forum/find-new/posts"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

I am getting masses of undefined index errors and don't know what to do against them
Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: reputation_count - library/XenForo/Visitor.php:662

#0 /forum/library/XenForo/Visitor.php(662): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/forum...', 662, Array)
#1 /forum/library/Borbole/Reputation/Model/Thread.php(17): XenForo_Visitor->offsetGet('reputation_coun...')
#2 /forum/library/XenForo/Model/Thread.php(824): Borbole_Reputation_Model_Thread->canViewThread(Array, Array, Array, Array, Array)
#3 /forum/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/FindNew.php(181): XenForo_Model_Thread->canViewThreadAndContainer(Array, Array, Array, Array)
#4 /forum/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/FindNew.php(24): XenForo_ControllerPublic_FindNew->findNewPosts()
#5 /forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): XenForo_ControllerPublic_FindNew->actionPosts()
#6 /forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#7 /forum/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}

array(3) {
["url"] => string(42) "https://www.domain.com/forum/find-new/posts"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

If you need support with the mod please post at its thread at my forum as I support all my mods there.

http://www.forumservices.eu/index.php?threads/advanced-reputation-system-paid.49/

man you have to fix this add one man.....

6Hfw2.png

Code:
XenForo_Exception: Cannot load class using XFCP. Load the class using the correct loader first. - library/XenForo/Autoloader.php:108
Generated By: Unknown Account, 8 minutes ago
Stack Trace

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Autoloader->autoload('XFCP_Borbole_Re...')
#1 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/library/Borbole/Reputation/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(5): spl_autoload_call('XFCP_Borbole_Re...')
#2 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php(119): include('/home/unkn0wn/p...')
#3 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Application.php(1000): XenForo_Autoloader->autoload('Borbole_Reputat...')
#4 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Application.php(514): XenForo_Application::autoload('Borbole_Reputat...')
#5 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(439): XenForo_Application::resolveDynamicClass('XenForo_Control...', 'controller')
#6 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(339): XenForo_FrontController->_getValidatedController('XenForo_Control...', 'Unread', Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#7 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#8 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(98) "http://portalcentric.net/forums/threads/cod-ghost-mod-menu-by-rawdog-and-feverdex-beta.3206/unread"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

this on Xenforo 1.2.4, FastCGI, Php 5.4.x

i am willing to pay for a private fix thx.... the rep system doesn't even load so i don't see it in peoples threads at all to give a +rep

man you have to fix this add one man.....

6Hfw2.png

Code:
XenForo_Exception: Cannot load class using XFCP. Load the class using the correct loader first. - library/XenForo/Autoloader.php:108
Generated By: Unknown Account, 8 minutes ago
Stack Trace

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Autoloader->autoload('XFCP_Borbole_Re...')
#1 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/library/Borbole/Reputation/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(5): spl_autoload_call('XFCP_Borbole_Re...')
#2 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php(119): include('/home/unkn0wn/p...')
#3 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Application.php(1000): XenForo_Autoloader->autoload('Borbole_Reputat...')
#4 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Application.php(514): XenForo_Application::autoload('Borbole_Reputat...')
#5 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(439): XenForo_Application::resolveDynamicClass('XenForo_Control...', 'controller')
#6 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(339): XenForo_FrontController->_getValidatedController('XenForo_Control...', 'Unread', Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#7 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#8 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(98) "http://portalcentric.net/forums/threads/cod-ghost-mod-menu-by-rawdog-and-feverdex-beta.3206/unread"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

this on Xenforo 1.2.4, FastCGI, Php 5.4.x

i am willing to pay for a private fix thx.... the rep system doesn't even load so i don't see it in peoples threads at all to give a +rep

I would need forum admin account access and possibly ftp too to check/investigate this. From what I remember last time you contacted me there was another mod that was causing some conflicts. But without checking the issue first hand there is nothing that I can do.

Regarding that the rep is not even showing it could be due to your custom theme because last time I saw it at your forum it was working fine.

I would need forum admin account access and possibly ftp too to check/investigate this. From what I remember last time you contacted me there was another mod that was causing some conflicts. But without checking the issue first hand there is nothing that I can do.

Regarding that the rep is not even showing it could be due to your custom theme because last time I saw it at your forum it was working fine.
well like i said i cannot just give out my ftp access and admin panel to any one.. i did that once and i got locked out of my site and cpanel....

atm i am having serous issues regarding this thread here http://xenforo.com/community/thread...g-forums-or-revuilding-templates-cache.67908/..

but once i have this fixed i fill see if i can reproduce same issues in testing board and give u that.. if i cannot like i said i only can let people access viz Team view..

The rep postbit is group permission based. (Can use the reputation system:)

Thanks.

I'm not sure I was clear enough - can I explain again?

I want a usergroup to be able to use the reputation system, and to see their own rep but I don't want everyone to be able to view rep comments upon postbit click.

So the example. 'Cena' - Cena can use the reputation, an view his own reputation comments left for him;

... What I don't want is for anyone to click '116' next to reputation on his name and see;

Any ideas?

Last edited:
Thanks.

I'm not sure I was clear enough - can I explain again?

I want a usergroup to be able to use the reputation system, and to see their own rep but I don't want everyone to be able to view rep comments upon postbit click.

So the example. 'Cena' - Cena can use the reputation, an view his own reputation comments left for him;

View attachment 69142

... What I don't want is for anyone to click '116' next to reputation on his name and see;

View attachment 69143

Any ideas?

I see what you mean. You want to make that area permission based just like it is for the profiles reputation tab. I will see about adding it in the next version.

borbole updated Advanced Reputation System with a new update entry:

2 new features added

In this version 2 new permission have been added.

Can view reputations in users postbits for own posts only:
Can view reputations in users postbits for all posts:

Also a new option to delete all reputations an user has given. When editing an user, under the Action drop down tab there is a new option added called: Delete Reputations. Click it and run it. The user whose given reputation is deleted will be notified via an Alert of that fact.

Read the rest of this update entry...

It would be great if you could make it so negative reputation can be saved when editing a user in the admin panel. If you edit anything in regards to a user who has a negative reputation total it resets their reputation to zero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom