Advanced Reputation System [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no option for the 10 % part but for the rest it can be done easy. You can run a query to set everyone reputation at 10 points and then you can allow group(s) to give as much reputation points as you want. Now there is a new option added in the mod that will give you the possibility to give all newly registered users a certain amount of reputations upon their registration.

Hummm, but then a person with 10 rep points and a person with 1000 rep points would have the same rep power? Can I change it?

Did you mean to display the reputation count in postbit in images instead of numbers? If so, in this new option I just released you can display the reputation count with images instead of numeric values with a few template conditionals.

Yes, for every X amount of positive or negative rep points it would add a graphic to represent either positive or negative points. Are there instructions on the template edits provided? I haven't opened the package you sent yet.

Also, is there an option that limits how often a member can give rep to the same member? I'll need something to that effect before I can add it to my forum or else there will be massive rep boosting going on with members giving their daily allotment to the same people over and over.

Is there a maximum amount of rep? On vBulletin you could only get a little over 2 billion.

Yes, for every X amount of positive or negative rep points it would add a graphic to represent either positive or negative points. Are there instructions on the template edits provided? I haven't opened the package you sent yet.

Also, is there an option that limits how often a member can give rep to the same member? I'll need something to that effect before I can add it to my forum or else there will be massive rep boosting going on with members giving their daily allotment to the same people over and over.

Is there a maximum amount of rep? On vBulletin you could only get a little over 2 billion.

Would you mind posting about support at the mod 's thread at my own forum as I support all my mods there.

http://www.forumservices.eu/index.php?threads/advanced-reputation-system-paid.49/

About the limit, yes, there is a daily limit check in place. You can restrict a group(s) and/or individual user(s) so they will not be able to give more reputation(s) than the limit set by the admin.

Whereas about giving reputation to a member, there is no limit to limit it like vb has it. Meaning you have to rep another user before you rep x user again.

Would you mind posting about support at the mod 's thread at my own forum as I support all my mods there.

http://www.forumservices.eu/index.php?threads/advanced-reputation-system-paid.49/

About the limit, yes, there is a daily limit check in place. You can restrict a group(s) and/or individual user(s) so they will not be able to give more reputation(s) than the limit set by the admin.

Whereas about giving reputation to a member, there is no limit to limit it like vb has it. Meaning you have to rep another user before you rep x user again.

No problem, I'll register now.

@borbole , How much you think it would cost to make the amount of rep points you can give related to the amount you have

I will have a look and get back at you about that.

@borbole I would also be interested in this.

Do you plan to add an option to limit how often you can rep the same member?

Just registered on your forum, awaiting activation.

I do not plan to add it in the mod itself atm. But I can add it as a custom work for you for a fee.

Just approved your account.

I will have a look and get back at you about that.

I do not plan to add it in the mod itself atm. But I can add it as a custom work for you for a fee.

Just approved your account.

How much would be the fee for both of these items? @ramonbastos and I just spoke about splitting the cost.

If anyone else is interested in adding these options from vbulletin, we'd appreciate if you helped out as well. ;)

Is there an anonymous option when submitting +/- rep? That's something I would need before buying.

How much would be the fee for both of these items? @ramonbastos and I just spoke about splitting the cost.

If anyone else is interested in adding these options from vbulletin, we'd appreciate if you helped out as well. ;)

I sent you a pm about it.

Is there an anonymous option when submitting +/- rep? That's something I would need before buying.

Hi,

No, there is no such option in the current version.

I'm currently using this reputation system: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/bd-reputation-system.15046/

But it seems it's no longer in development

Is there a way to import the reputations already given over to this one?

The only way would be to write some sort of converter. But if your reputation count in your forum is not a lot you can note the posts where reps were given and then you can re add them with my mod by running some queries.

borbole updated [1.2x] Advanced Reputation System with a new update entry:

User Spread Limit&Comments Optionals/Required

A new permissions has been added, User Spread Limit. What does that mean? It means how many unique members a user of that particular group must give reputation before they are able to give reputation the same member twice. Set it to unlimited for no limit. Just like vb has it as well.

Also the reputation comments have been made optional or required. Staff members are excluded from this limit.

Read the rest of this update entry...

The only way would be to write some sort of converter. But if your reputation count in your forum is not a lot you can note the posts where reps were given and then you can re add them with my mod by running some queries.

Do you know of any queries that I might be able to run or go digging in the database for the rep system I already have? I do see that the current rep system I have has injected a xf_bdreputation_given table which list all the info, but there is quite a bit 866 items :eek:

Inside the table:
given_id
post_id
received_user_id
received_username
given_user_id
given_username
give_date

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom