Advanced Message Archiver [Paid] [Deleted]

This is why I'm so reluctant on purchasing plugins for xenforo.. once the creator has your money, they often stop supporting. Not sure why this seems to only plague xenforo plugin authors, but it certainly is an issue.
What nonsense!

There are many developers who continue to support their products.

Third party developers who abandon add-ons is not unique to XenForo by any means.

What nonsense!

There are many developers who continue to support their products.

Third party developers who abandon add-ons is not unique to XenForo by any means.
Just saying, 2 out of the 3 plugins I've purchased for xenforo have gone unsupported after an alarmingly short period of time. Not saying this is unique per-say to xenforo, but it is a trend I'm seeing given the experience I've had. Call it nonsense all you want :)

I really liked this one and use it on a few sections of my forum. Why is it no longer available?
Like it too. Has all the functions I need.

Don't know why. The authors website is gone too.

Well, it happens. Now I just need to find some good alternative.

I wrote something for @Stuart Wright which may work as a replacement.

Can you let me know the specific features you want and I will speak with Stuart when he returns from his holiday and we'll see if we can progress its release.

The current feature set is:
  • Set an archive forum on a forum by forum basis.
  • Set permissions to control who can manually archive threads (e.g. Archive own threads, archive any threads)
  • Customised text for the manual archive option, e.g. Stuart tends to set this to "Archive This Advert" for his classifieds forum
  • Auto archiving optional
  • Auto archive after X days of inactivity (X days after the last post date)
  • Alert author when someone has manually archived their thread
  • Alert author when a thread has been automatically archived
  • Alert author X days before automatic archive
  • Either auto archive all threads in a forum or only threads with the selected prefixes

I wrote something for @Stuart Wright which may work as a replacement.

Can you let me know the specific features you want and I will speak with Stuart when he returns from his holiday and we'll see if we can progress its release.

The current feature set is:
  • Set an archive forum on a forum by forum basis.
  • Set permissions to control who can manually archive threads (e.g. Archive own threads, archive any threads)
  • Customised text for the manual archive option, e.g. Stuart tends to set this to "Archive This Advert" for his classifieds forum
  • Auto archiving optional
  • Auto archive after X days of inactivity (X days after the last post date)
  • Alert author when someone has manually archived their thread
  • Alert author when a thread has been automatically archived
  • Alert author X days before automatic archive
  • Either auto archive all threads in a forum or only threads with the selected prefixes
Like alert options. Is this add-on published here on XF? Can I see some screens in acp?

Here is what I basically need (screen from my current (deleted) add-on):

screen.png

Actually, this is what I need now:

auto delete and auto lock options for threads in specific forums. There need to be function to delete/lock threads on different days in different forums. Also ignoring sticky threads. Well, like the screen in previous post.

Can this that add-on do, @Chris D?

After a PC with Chris D his add-on obviously don't cover my needs.

So, anyone care to make something like that?

@xomp @BassMan @Brogan @bobs409 sorry for the delay, I removed the resource from XenForo due to some issues with the server my site was hosted on. I've got the addon uploaded to fetchapp with a new download link here. I'll be recreating the resource after I get off work today. If you already bought it just send me an e-mail with your paypal e-mail address and I will make sure you get a download link and notifications for future updates!

Last edited:
Top Bottom