Advanced Message Archiver [Paid] [Deleted]

If I use the delete function, then also the sticky threads are deleted or not ?..

Yes they are. But in the next version (hopefully in the next day or two if I have time) I will be adding the option to ignore sticky threads.

any new update about the project :coffee: ?

Sorry, I've been really busy at work. I have just started working on the ignore sticky feature you requested. I'll be sure to post here when it's complete!

UPDATE:

I've finished this feature, I just have to test the installation and upgrade functions. It should be done and released in ~20 minutes

UPDATE 2:

This feature is now available in Version 1.1.0! Click here for more info. Also, on 26 Jan 2014, the price will be raised to $10.

Last edited:
So this has the capabilities of closing threads in just ONE particular forum? I have ONE forum I would like threads to close after 30 days automatically. Will this add on do that?

Thanks - downloaded and installed. Is this the correct setting if i want threads to be closed after 30 days? Also, how does it apple to a "post" in that thread? In other words, if a thread is 28 day old and someone posts on the 28th day in that thread, will the timer pick up from the post or will the thread just close as requested on the 30th day.

Thanks,

Screen Shot 2014-01-25 at 9.41.11 AM.webp

Thanks - downloaded and installed. Is this the correct setting if i want threads to be closed after 30 days? Also, how does it apple to a "post" in that thread? In other words, if a thread is 28 day old and someone posts on the 28th day in that thread, will the timer pick up from the post or will the thread just close as requested on the 30th day.

Thanks,

View attachment 65709

If you set the Max Age setting to 30, then the thread will be closed 30 days from when it was created. If you set the Maximum Age (Last Post) to 30 then the thread will be closed when it has not been posted in for 30 days. If you set both of them, the last post one is ignored and it will just delete the thread 30 days from it's creation. Set the one you do not want to use to 0.

If you set the Max Age setting to 30, then the thread will be closed 30 days from when it was created. If you set the Maximum Age (Last Post) to 30 then the thread will be closed when it has not been posted in for 30 days. If you set both of them, the last post one is ignored and it will just delete the thread 30 days from it's creation. Set the one you do not want to use to 0.
I don't want to delete the thread or post, just close.

Yes, it runs every hour by default, and parses 100 posts every time it runs. You can easily change how often it runs to better suit your forum.

Top Bottom