Advanced Message Archiver [Paid] [Deleted]

I only want to archive messages from specific forums. Does this enable me to select which forums to archive?

Yes it does. The archive options are on the edit forum interface, and each forum has its own rules for archiving. If you have any further questions please feel free to ask!

It seems as though this isn't working, or my understanding of its settings are screwed up. I have a forum that has the archiver enabled with a Max Age of 14 and a Maximum Age (Last Post) of 14 set to Soft Delete, No on Close Thread and No on Create Redirect. And I have threads from Jan. 26th still open.

It only processes 100 threads every time the cron runs, and you can't use the max age and max age (last post) setting at the same time, if you do the Maximum Age (Last Post) will be ignored, and it will just delete threads X days from when they were created.

It only processes 100 threads every time the cron runs, and you can't use the max age and max age (last post) setting at the same time, if you do the Maximum Age (Last Post) will be ignored, and it will just delete threads X days from when they were created.
How often does the cron job run? Is there anyway to trouble shoot this further? It just seems to not work, period. Thanks

How often does the cron job run? Is there anyway to trouble shoot this further? It just seems to not work, period. Thanks

Take a look at the corn job in your admin panel. Mine shows "Midnight" but I can't recall if I changed that myself or if it's default.

You can adjust how often it runs, and try to run it manually. Also, checking all of your settings.

Take a look at the corn job in your admin panel. Mine shows "Midnight" but I can't recall if I changed that myself or if it's default.
You get a +like for saying 'corn job' :)

You can adjust how often it runs, and try to run it manually. Also, checking all of your settings.
Thanks, it seems to be working. I guess the descriptions you are using for Max Age & Maximum Age (Last Post) were just too unclear for me to grasp.

Feature Request:
Make it so replies (from anyone) to a thread reset the counter. Meaning if the thread is popular, it's replies will keep it alive, instead of relying on the original poster to "bump" it to keep it alive.

Feature Request:
Make it so replies (from anyone) to a thread reset the counter. Meaning if the thread is popular, it's replies will keep it alive, instead of relying on the original poster to "bump" it to keep it alive.

It already does that. That's the Maximum age (Last post) option.

The footer is outdated in 1.3
What do you mean the footer is outdated? This addon doesn't put anything into the footer.

It already does that. That's the Maximum age (Last post) option.

What do you mean the footer is outdated? This addon doesn't put anything into the footer.
Thanks for explaining what that was, I couldn't figure it out from the description.

Sorry, I was posting across multiple threads, it was meant for another thread :)

Hi

The Addon not saving any Options

-> go to Forum options -> make my changes -> press Save -> go to Options -> and ist not saving

I have no Idea ?

mfg Rene

EDIT: Is a Problem with an another Addon "Enforce Post Rules"
no Problem anymore ;)

Last edited:
No further support? :unsure:

This add-on is really essential for me...
This is why I'm so reluctant on purchasing plugins for xenforo.. once the creator has your money, they often stop supporting. Not sure why this seems to only plague xenforo plugin authors, but it certainly is an issue.

Top Bottom