Advanced Bb Codes Pack

Advanced Bb Codes Pack [Paid] 1.14.5

No permission to buy ($35.00)
Supposed to look like this (pic from overview):
1696037919214.webp

This is what I'm seeing on our XF Default theme (with custom colors and background, that's it, no other changes). Icons aren't showing?:
1696037708942.webp

Here's what it looks like with a XF unmodified default style:
1696037991444.webp

Running 2.2.13 finally.

Supposed to look like this (pic from overview):
View attachment 291798

This is what I'm seeing on our XF Default theme (with custom colors and background, that's it, no other changes). Icons aren't showing?:
View attachment 291797

Here's what it looks like with a XF unmodified default style:
View attachment 291799

Running 2.2.13 finally.
You need my (free) Svg Template add-on for the icon to display. This is document in the overview, but is probably easy to miss.

Can you check the template sv_bbcode_modinterrupt.less is stock?

You might need to edit the template and then revert it after a few seconds to force a style cache reset
Sorry, been busy. Yea, I tried that. Added a simple comment of // Test, saved, waited like 30s, then went back in and hit "revert" and save. No go. Still not showing the icons.

Sorry, been busy. Yea, I tried that. Added a simple comment of // Test, saved, waited like 30s, then went back in and hit "revert" and save. No go. Still not showing the icons.
Can you open a ticket on my site? I'll likely need a login to your site to investigate the configuration to determine what isn't working.

Xon updated Advanced Bb Codes Pack with a new update entry:

1.14.0 - Feature update

• Add various usergroup test bb-codes which only render content if the user matches. While imported, these bb-codes are not enabled by default
    These bb-codes are recreations for the old User Group BB Codes by Waindigo (or later [TH] User Group BB Codes for XenForo 1.x

Implemented bb-code:
    • registered
    • isuserid
    • isnotuserid
    • ismemberofusergroup
    • isnotmemberofusergroup

Note; the guest/registered bb-code are implemented...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm only interested in the XTABLE functionality. Does it support colspan and rowspan? Is it editor support or only bbcode?
I'm also concerned the H1 to H4 tags will conflict with my TOC add-on. Can I disable them easily?
Ideally I'd rather have an add-on that does just XTABLE to avoid cluttering my XenForo install with functionalities I don't need.
Can I still buy and deploy that add-on if my XenForo license as expired?

The xtable functionality is the same as the XF1 version, it supports both colspan and rowspan and is bb-code only without editor support.

All the bb-code this add-on can be independently disabled, or completely removed. I'ld exporting backing up any existing bb-codes before installing incase you need to restore the bb-code definitions.

My add-on site requires a valid XenForo licence to signup & purchase add-ons. Renewals are not dependant on it however.

The xtable functionality is the same as the XF1 version, it supports both colspan and rowspan and is bb-code only without editor support.
Fair enough, then I guess I may as well package it myself in a dedicated open source add-on. Thanks for the quick answer, much appreciated.

Top Bottom