Advanced Attachment System (AAS) [Deleted]

I can reproduce it on xenmade.com.
All attachments opens in a new window instead the lightbox.
Testet with Firefox and Chrome.

If disable the addon all works with lightbox.

a few more error logs today:
Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Trying to get property of non-object - library/phc/AttachmentPlus/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Attachment.php:520
Generated By: vbvb, Yesterday at 11:10 PM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/xenforo/domains/my-site.com/public_html/library/phc/AttachmentPlus/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Attachment.php(520): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Trying to get p...', '/home/xenforo/d...', 520, Array)
#1 /home/xenforo/domains/my-site.com/public_html/library/phc/AttachmentPlus/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Attachment.php(404): phc_AttachmentPlus_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Attachment->userDownloadsCheck()
#2 /home/xenforo/domains/my-site.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): phc_AttachmentPlus_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Attachment->actionAtpDownload()
#3 /home/xenforo/domains/my-site.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /home/xenforo/domains/my-site.com/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(64) "http://my-site.com/attachments/atp-download?post_id=26418"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["post_id"] => string(5) "26418"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

and:
Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: ZipArchive::close(): Write error: No space left on device - library/phc/AttachmentPlus/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Attachment.php:570
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'ZipArchive::clo...', '/home/xenforo/d...', 570, Array)
#1 /home/xenforo/domains/my-site.com/public_html/library/phc/AttachmentPlus/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Attachment.php(570): ZipArchive->close()
#2 /home/xenforo/domains/my-site.com/public_html/library/phc/AttachmentPlus/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Attachment.php(451): phc_AttachmentPlus_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Attachment->_gerateAttachZip(Array, 26418)
#3 /home/xenforo/domains/my-site.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): phc_AttachmentPlus_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Attachment->actionAtpDownload()
#4 /home/xenforo/domains/my-site.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /home/xenforo/domains/my-site.com/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(64) "http://my-site.com/attachments/atp-download?post_id=26418"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

a few more error logs today:
Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Trying to get property of non-object - library/phc/AttachmentPlus/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Attachment.php:520
Stack Trace
#0 /home/xenforo/domains/my-site.com/public_html/library/phc/AttachmentPlus/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Attachment.php(520): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Trying to get p...', '/home/xenforo/d...', 520, Array)
#1 /home/xenforo/domains/my-site.com/public_html/library/phc/AttachmentPlus/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Attachment.php(404): phc_AttachmentPlus_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Attachment->userDownloadsCheck()
#2 /home/xenforo/domains/my-site.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): phc_AttachmentPlus_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Attachment->actionAtpDownload()
#3 /home/xenforo/domains/my-site.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /home/xenforo/domains/my-site.com/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

is fiexed.
look at times few post ago

and:
Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: ZipArchive::close(): Write error: No space left on device - library/phc/AttachmentPlus/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Attachment.php:570
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'ZipArchive::clo...', '/home/xenforo/d...', 570, Array)
#1 /home/xenforo/domains/my-site.com/public_html/library/phc/AttachmentPlus/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Attachment.php(570): ZipArchive->close()
#2 /home/xenforo/domains/my-site.com/public_html/library/phc/AttachmentPlus/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Attachment.php(451): phc_AttachmentPlus_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Attachment->_gerateAttachZip(Array, 26418)
#3 /home/xenforo/domains/my-site.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): phc_AttachmentPlus_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Attachment->actionAtpDownload()
#4 /home/xenforo/domains/my-site.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /home/xenforo/domains/my-site.com/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Read the text ;)
Write error: No space left on device

You ask:
Also, I don't understand what you mean by "
  • Important Notice: Both, GhostScript and Imagick, are recommended but are only required for the PDF preview feature. If you do not need the PDF preview, neither Ghostscript still Imagick to be installed."
Do you mean:
1. That to be able to preview PDF, both Ghostscript and Imagemagick need to be installed?
2. That imagemagick always needs to be installed no matter what?

... and I dont understand whats not to understand on this short notice. ;)

1. YES (He wrote: "Both, GhostScript and Imagick, are recommended but are only required for the PDF preview feature.")
2. NO (He wrote: "If you do not need the PDF preview, neither Ghostscript still Imagick to be installed.")

Now clear? :D

Ghostscript AND ImageMagix you MUST have for PDF previews. For all OTHER you can use ImageMagix OR GDLib - but ImageMagix is the better one. :whistle:

Sorry, but there are new issues in the new version 1.7

Attachments were shown in the lightbox now. Though many or all attachments are not shown completely. 20 percent in the lower area are absent.
The watermarks dont work. I place it in the lower area of the picture. Eventually it coherents with the first issue.

Hmm...
Attachments were shown in the lightbox now.
You mean no-images? If so - I cant reproduce. Screen?

Though many or all attachments are not shown completely. 20 percent in the lower area are absent.
The same - cant reproduce. Can this be a problem with server side settings? Or a old ImageMagix... Do you have a Screen from?
Edit: Its only to see in full view (lightbox also) but not in the Thumbnail view. Right.

The watermarks dont work. I place it in the lower area of the picture. Eventually it coherents with the first issue.
In your case I think so. But in my case they also dont display, group permissions double checked. Hmm... I mean in the last preview version it runs like it should, but in 1.7 not.

In the preview picture at the buttom you can see that a part of the attachments is missing.

Attachments2.webp

Disable watermarks and clear cache solved the issue.

BTW.

Picture SEO is working for attachments in the attachments area at the bottom of the post. If it is paste as thumbnail in the post it don't work.
Desired feature?

Only a litle hint - au lait speeks (and reads) better german as english. So, if you would help him - post it also on they german support site. ;)

In the preview picture at the buttom you can see that a part of the attachments is missing.
+1
From my site:
steamsetup06.webp

Seems this problem only in images with light color (black and gray color is okay). Also this problem exist if i use only "Watermark Type Text" option, not watermark.

Please fix it as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Hi,

I was trying the demo site but can't make the linked images ALT tags work at all:
1. Settings: upload_2016-8-12_8-49-55.webp

2. Result in no change:
upload_2016-8-12_8-51-17.webp

Is there any fix for that or am I doing anything wrong?

Top Bottom