Advanced Attachment System (AAS) [Deleted]

Feature Request: Please add the functionality to "Download all attachments" at once in Private Conversations. People tend to send a larger number of photos in Private Conversations. I think this is missing. Thanks... :)

Hi all - I've just installed this and I am scratching my head trying to figure out why the attachment tab in the user profile is only displayed to members that have moderator permissions. I can't find the settings for the tab in the user group permissions. Can anyone steer me into the right direction? Thanks!

Hi all - I've just installed this and I am scratching my head trying to figure out why the attachment tab in the user profile is only displayed to members that have moderator permissions. I can't find the settings for the tab in the user group permissions. Can anyone steer me into the right direction? Thanks!
Figured it out. It's in the user's privacy settings. :)
attachments.webp

Hi all,

Since I have installed this, the signatures in posts have disappeared. They still appear in "conversations", but not in the forum posts. Any ideas why?

Hi all,

Since I have installed this, the signatures in posts have disappeared. They still appear in "conversations", but not in the forum posts. Any ideas why?

I'm back from vacation! :)
Which Version used u?
I know this problem and this should be fixed :(

As I wrote on xenmade.com (au lait know it) - here the same with 2.3.1 and also 2.4.0 beta.

When I deactivate the addon, all will be fine - but if activated no signatures and no user defined fields are shown anymore. I know it wasn't with 2.2.x before.

I wait now for a update, its a importend addon for us. :)

I have a question about this add-on.... I'm building a test site using the Showcase add-on. With the Showcase add-on you have the option of setting it up so that when a user creates a Showcase "Item" (content type) a thread is created and automatically tied to it. This allows users to discuss the Item in traditional thread form. The problem with this is that the author of the Item tends to post images in that thread instead of using the album/gallery feature for the item. It essentially creates two places for the user to upload photos - the item gallery or in a reply to the associated thread using the post attachment feature. What I've been thinking about is finding a way to group all of the attachments for a thread together, only the attachments posted by the author mind you, and have them displayed together. Which would allow me to disable the Showcase gallery.

I doubt that this add-on has the ability to do this but I'm wondering if you've thought about grouping the thread attachments by the thread author together somehow so that a user can easily view all attachments for a thread easily if they wanted to. I think that would be something that could make this add-on very valuable. I think if that was possible it would open up the possibility of being able to make mini galleries within threads, which would make the inline viewing of threads even more valuable, as opposed to having to leave the thread to view media uploads.

Top Bottom