Advanced Application Forms for XenForo 1.x [Deleted]

Here it is:

Find Route: applicationform/server-admin-app.3/form
Replace With: server-admin-app/
Incoming URL conversion only: Unchecked

I have other route filters that are used far more often and they never display these errors. They don't use the same limitations though (this one has a 5 post limit before it can be used)
I've tested this several different ways and I can't duplicate your problem.

The errors being thrown are coming from XenForo itself. The errors are telling you that the Find and Replace variables don't exist. ($filter['replace_route'] and $filter['find_route']) which are XenForo variables that have nothing to do with the application system.

I'd suggest asking about this in the XF support forum.

Hello.
I contact you in the conversation with my concern.

Can I purchase Advanced Application Form now?
I remains my hope in there.

@Snog
Uninstalled today and run into a few errors

Code:
ErrorException: unlink(library/Snog/Applications/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php): Permission denied - library/Snog/Applications/UnInstall.php:50
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'unlink(library/...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 50, Array)
#1 /home/nginx/domains/public/library/Snog/Applications/UnInstall.php(50): unlink('library/Snog/Ap...')
#2 /home/nginx/domains/public/library/Snog/Applications/UnInstall.php(48): Snog_Applications_UnInstall::deldir('library/Snog/Ap...')
#3 /home/nginx/domains/public/library/Snog/Applications/UnInstall.php(48): Snog_Applications_UnInstall::deldir('library/Snog/Ap...')
#4 /home/nginx/domains/public/library/Snog/Applications/UnInstall.php(27): Snog_Applications_UnInstall::deldir('library/Snog/Ap...')
#5 [internal function]: Snog_Applications_UnInstall::uninstall(Array)
#6 /home/nginx/domains/public/library/XenForo/DataWriter/AddOn.php(200): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#7 /home/nginx/domains/public/library/Bookmarks/DataWriter/AddOn.php(48): XenForo_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete()
#8 /home/nginx/domains/public/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1779): Bookmarks_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete()
#9 /home/nginx/domains/public/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php(122): XenForo_DataWriter->delete()
#10 /home/nginx/domains/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionDelete()
#11 /home/nginx/domains/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#12 /home/nginx/domains/public/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#13 {main}
Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Table 'xf.xf_snog_applications_polls' doesn't exist - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Unknown Account, 6 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/nginx/domains/public/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('\n\t\t\tSELECT *\n\t\t...')
#1 /home/nginx/domains/public/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '\n\t\t\tSELECT *\n\t\t...')
#2 /home/nginx/domains/public/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('\n\t\t\tSELECT *\n\t\t...')
#3 /home/nginx/domains/public/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(734): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\n\t\t\tSELECT *\n\t\t...', Array)
#4 /home/nginx/domains/public/library/Snog/Applications/Model/Polls.php(26): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll('\n\t\t\tSELECT *\n\t\t...')
#5 /home/nginx/domains/public/library/Snog/Applications/Model/PollResults.php(25): Snog_Applications_Model_Polls->getPolls(1428585928)
#6 /home/nginx/domains/public/library/Snog/Applications/CronEntry/PollResults.php(22): Snog_Applications_Model_PollResults->pollResults()
#7 [internal function]: Snog_Applications_CronEntry_PollResults::PollResults(Array)
#8 /home/nginx/domains/public/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(357): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#9 /home/nginx/domains/public/library/WhoHasReadAThread/Model/Cron.php(30): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#10 /home/nginx/domains/public/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): WhoHasReadAThread_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#11 /home/nginx/domains/public/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(294): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 7.9999959468842, '')
#12 /home/nginx/domains/public/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(428): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.9999959468842, '', false)
#13 /home/nginx/domains/public/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(373): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#14 /home/nginx/domains/public/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#15 {main}

The permission error was a known problem that was corrected in the last release...
https://xenforo.com/community/threads/advanced-application-forms-paid.55658/page-21#post-908487

The DB Error may be because you started an uninstall, got the permission error, and then tried it a second time. The solution would be to install the lastest version and then uninstall again.
I see. I just emailed you to request for the latest version since the old method to install doesn't work anymore.

Could you pls add a function to define terms for each form ?
This terms should be shown first and after accepting the terms the form should be shown.

Could you pls add a function to define terms for each form ?
This terms should be shown first and after accepting the terms the form should be shown.
You can already have terms (agreement question type) anywhere in the form you like.

If you have some prerequisite that must be met before filling out a form, it should be handled at the user group level.

In this case, I could request authorisation to the developer.
That's not a big deal. if you would like to take a look I can ask to Daniel.
Anyway the price of the addon is just $10 bucks and is a great product.
Would be really great and useful make Advanced Application Forms compatible with multi-prefixes.

@Snog Does this add on has export/import function? I want to be able to import all data submitted by users.
Sorry, no it doesn't.

The results for a form are only posted in threads,PCs or sent by email. The results are not stored in the database.

Hi,

Just bought it. When i upload a file in a form it wont send through email. On the form there are no errors but i don't receive it.
Also, do you have to make a seperate user if you use the pm system?

Hi,

Just bought it. When i upload a file in a form it wont send through email. On the form there are no errors but i don't receive it.
Also, do you have to make a seperate user if you use the pm system?
Files are not sent by email.

From the question type description..
Select the type of answer you expect to receive for this question.
If this is a header phrase select 'None - This is a Header Phrase'.
If this is a date picker, the date will appear in reports in the format set in your language options.
The File Upload question type displays the standard XF upload prompt and files are displayed as attachments in PC's and threads. If you use BOTH the PC and thread report options at the same time, the attachments will only appear in the thread.

If you use the PM system, it is strongly suggested you set up an separate user to send the PMs. This is because a regular user can not send a PM to themselves.

From the report options Private Conversation User ID: description..
Enter the User ID of the member that will send private conversations. This is used for Report PCs, Poll & Promote PCs and Poll Tie PCs.
NOTE: This must be set to a valid userid. The user id must be set to something other than a recipient's user id (you can't send PCs to yourself)
It is strongly suggested that you set up a special user to send PCs. (IE: a username of 'Application System')

OK, now i´ve moved server 2 times - and both times xenforo works like a charm, all but this add-on. What exactly am i doing wrong? do i have to re-do all the "application" types i have? any easy fix?

OK, now i´ve moved server 2 times - and both times xenforo works like a charm, all but this add-on. What exactly am i doing wrong? do i have to re-do all the "application" types i have? any easy fix?
What exactly is happening when you change servers?

I've moved installations between servers many times with no problem.

I'm encountering a very strange bug. The second to last question on my form is a "Multi-line Text" question and the last question is a yes/no. But when people fill out my form and fill in their response to the "Multi-line Text" question, the form output just lists Yes or No for it.

Find attached my form xml (the form where this is happening is called "Server Admin Application")

Attachments

Top Bottom