Advanced Application Forms for XenForo 1.x [Deleted]

For the benefit of people reading this thread, DeadIntermediate's problem was with the criteria that was set for the application form.

True. It's all fixed and Snog did a fantastic and quick job! It was a critia that I added and it didn't allow to view ad Admin nor Registered to view the Applications in the Navigation Bar.

Ok figured out my first problem

2nd, can you not use ANY html or BBcode in the form questions?

Last edited:
It says in the Description "Instantly promote a user when they submit an application."

I want to know before purchasing this, does it mean that they are automatically put in the group after the application is accepted?

Thanks

It says in the Description "Instantly promote a user when they submit an application."

I want to know before purchasing this, does it mean that they are automatically put in the group after the application is accepted?

Thanks
No as soon as they submit they can be promoted. Like if you have group to see a forum you can make them submit a form that gives say minecraft name for whitelist

No as soon as they submit they can be promoted. Like if you have group to see a forum you can make them submit a form that gives say minecraft name for whitelist

OK but does this also offer the option to accept or deny applications.

Example: I am having members apply for a staff position, 20 apply but I accept 5, then those 5 would automatically get a Moderator tag.

OK but does this also offer the option to accept or deny applications.

Example: I am having members apply for a staff position, 20 apply but I accept 5, then those 5 would automatically get a Moderator tag.

yes, you can set up a VOTE, the ones who win the vote will get auto tagged, the others will get a Sorry message. Its an amazing app, I use it many ways on my site.

Just be aware that you would have to be the only one allowed to vote in the poll. Otherwise you have the possibility of more people being approved than you want.

Hello, I have noticed that when someone filled out the application. It posts a thread until my name. Is there a way to change that, like have it post their name instead of mine?

Hello, I have noticed that when someone filled out the application. It posts a thread until my name. Is there a way to change that, like have it post their name instead of mine?
Change the 'Post User ID' in the application report options to 0 (zero).

Change the 'Post User ID' in the application report options to 0 (zero).

Thanks, that should help.

Now, I think I derped or something. But I don't see the applications that I have put to the side.

Like this: Screenshot

Or I try to put it o the top and I don't see it either.

I am sure that I am doing to something wrong.

Thanks, that should help.

Now, I think I derped or something. But I don't see the applications that I have put to the side.

Like this: Screenshot

Or I try to put it o the top and I don't see it either.

I am sure that I am doing to something wrong.
Make sure your user meets the criteria to view the application type and that your user meets the criteria to fill out the forms.

IE: If you have the form set so only users with 10 posts can fill out the form and you only have 5 posts. You won't be able to see the form.

If you're using widget framework, make sure you've created a widget.

Top Bottom