Threadloom Newsletter for XenForo 2.x [Deleted]

It should be possible to have a standard subject, intro paragraph and outro paragraph for those of us who wants to fully automate the newsletter... Is this going to be a feature in the future+

It should be possible to have a standard subject, intro paragraph and outro paragraph for those of us who wants to fully automate the newsletter... Is this going to be a feature in the future+
Hi @Jens1986
This is already built into the newsletter. You may edit this when the newsletter is being curated

You may also wish to refer to our help documents:

I hope this helps.

Hi @Jens1986
This is already built into the newsletter. You may edit this when the newsletter is being curated

You may also wish to refer to our help documents:

I hope this helps.

Thanks.

The optional intro and outro - where do I customize it? I dont want to change it every time I send a newsletter. Lets say I want to send my newsletter i German. So the subject line and the intro text should be the same every week, but in German. Where do I set this up without manually having to change it for each newsletter?

1581853785924.webp

The intro and outro are set up to static so it will remain the same every week until you change it.
Hope this helps.

You change the intro/outro in the same newsletter dashboard when you are reviewing the newsletter.
(The url changes to the review/curation each newsletter)

If you go to your newsletter settings dashboard. Look for View your next scheduled Newsletter.

You can also wait until the link to the newsletter settings each week.

For a more detailed how to please refer to our guide under Re-ordering of posts located here

Please refer to the guide, or submit a ticket with your account information so we can dig into the issue more.

Thank you

I think I was about to figure it out but too late before it locked. Why is the locking window so short and why can't you made any changes so far in advance if it sending?

You control the schedule when you are setting up the newsletter - we do require a 4-hour window to ensure all the systems have the proper amount of time to run to produce a reliable send.

We are now offering the newsletter in alternative languages such as Albanian, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish.

To take advantage of these new languages for your newsletter, please drop us a line via our helpdesk.
Be sure to include your community name.

We are also now compatible with XenForo 2.2 as well, with no account or plugin changes required from the previous 2.* series.

They not like your content and kick you. No problem.
Correct, we have a list of community standards, which we have listed on our site.

Correct, we have a list of community standards, which we have listed on our site.
I was going to reply with my thoughts, but to each their own.

Top Bottom