Advanced Application Forms for XenForo 1.x [Deleted]

I usually go to admin.php?thread-prefixes/ then just hover over the thread prefixes with my mouse so i see a number in the url. Thats the prefix id.

Is there a (simple) way to turn the links to available forms into an image (in the sidebar and/or the applications forms list page?)
Thanks

Is there a (simple) way to turn the links to available forms into an image (in the sidebar and/or the applications forms list page?)
Thanks
Since the list of available types/forms can be different for each user group, there is no easy way to do this. And there's nowhere to store which image to use for which form.

Are there any discounts for multiple licenses? I'm going to buy 2 of them (for 2 different XF installations) in a few days.

Last edited:
So to buy 2 licenses i just buy it a second time? or would that break the addon download process on your website?

How many database queries do form pages make? Is it +1 per input field?

Last edited:
So to buy 2 licenses i just buy it a second time? or would that break the addon download process on your website?

How many database queries do form pages make? Is it +1 per input field?
Yes, you would purchase 2 licenses and then download them using the proper license number for each site.

How many database queries are made depends on where you are and what you're doing. For example...

If you choose to show the application forms in the navigation tabs, it adds 2 database queries to a base XF install for a total of 13 queries.

When the list of available forms is displayed, it does 2 queries for a total of 9 from the base XF install.

When a form is displayed to be filled out, it does 3 database queries for a total of 12 from the base XF install.

It is not 1 per field in any scenario.

I haven't bought the licenses yet (doing it this weekend) i bought 2 licenses and i got my boss to buy one too.

In the meantime, i have a wishlist item: Calendar & Time fields
  • Allows user to choose a date and time for single day or a range of days (x to x).
  • Form displays a text field and when its clicked it displays in an overlay a calendar (date the user sees as current is based on the timezone chosen in their profile). Next to the calendar are 2 more text fields (Time in 15 minute increments and AM or PM)
  • Outputted form displays the chosen date and time based on how the current language has it set.
P.S. I fully understand there's no guarantees this will be added to the wishlist or even the addon itself.

Last edited:
2 Questions:
  1. In poll promote, does it use the poll permissions of the target forum so that only users who have access to viewing polls can answer? When the form is sent as a PM, can you also add a link that allows the recipient user the ability to instantly promote the user to the configured usergroup (and when link is clicked, the PM is deleted).

Last edited:
2 Questions:
  1. In poll promote, does it use the poll permissions of the target forum so that only users who have access to viewing polls can answer? When the form is sent as a PM, can you also add a link that allows the recipient user the ability to instantly promote the user to the configured usergroup (and when link is clicked, the PM is deleted).
Threads that are posted by the application system are normal XF threads, so any permissions used by XF apply.

There is no way to instantly promote a user from the PC that is sent.

Is there an overview on how to use this? I installed it and created an application. Now I want the Post New Thread button in one of my nodes to bring the member to the application and have the output of the application start a new thread in that node.

Is there an overview on how to use this? I installed it and created an application. Now I want the Post New Thread button in one of my nodes to bring the member to the application and have the output of the application start a new thread in that node.
What you want to do isn't a function of the application system. That would be a custom template edit for your forum.

You would need to use the link for the application form shown in the list (either sidebar or navigation tab) for the Post New Thread button in the forum of your choice.

Just to clarify this as well:

forum_view:

Find:
Code:
<a href="{xen:link 'forums/create-thread', $forum}" class="callToAction">

Replace with something like:

Code:
<xen:if is="{$forum.node_id} == 2">
<a href="linktoappform" class="callToAction">
<xen:else />
<a href="{xen:link 'forums/create-thread', $forum}" class="callToAction">
</xen:if>