Ads Manager 2 Lite by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 Lite by Siropu [Paid] 1.2.13

No permission to buy (€29.99)
Yes, it is a bug. I might have copied the code from the full version into the lite version and forgot to make the change.

Ah sorry. Tired and I read that wrong. That's an old version so I am running the latest version 1 1.13,

Siropu updated Ads Manager 2 Lite by Siropu with a new update entry:

Improvements & Bug Fixes

Added a new package carousel feature called "Responsive breakpoints" which allows you to set how many ads to show based on screen width.
Made some changes in the click fraud monitor block method to use pure server side IP blocking instead of relying on cookies for block time.
Added ability to search entries by IP in Click fraud monitor log.

Bugs Fixed
AdBlock detection issue with wrong JS file path.
Click tracking on affiliate links not working due to a recent change for hiding the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello,

When I have two different banner ads assigned to the same position, what is the way to get them to rotate with page reload, instead of having both displayed at the same time?

Thank you

Siropu updated Ads Manager 2 Lite by Siropu with a new update entry:

Improvements & Bug Fixes (XF 2.2.x Only)

Added admin options for setting custom CSS classes for ad and package units.
Added 2 new position criteria options based on thread types: Discussion, Poll, Question, Article, Suggestion
Added thread type support for keyword and affiliate ads.
Added two new positions: Above messages below pinned post, Above messages below solution

Bugs Fixed
Wrong JS path for popup/background ads.
Package view delete button not working.
Issues with some TM positions.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I recently duplicated my site (database and files) to form a staging environment in order for me to get things ready for upgrade. I've not changed any settings in regards to my admanager addon, the only thing I've done is upgraded it to the latest version. All of the ads and packages appear to be enabled, yet no ads display anymore within any template (xf default or otherwise).

I've checked permissions, they've not changed either. Any tips? thanks!

What kind of ads are you running? Remember that ad networks like AdSense need to be able to crawl pages in order to determine the types of ads to display, to match the content of a page where possible. If it's a staging environment, and you set that up correctly, the bots can't crawl the staging site so they can't/won't display any ads.

Straight up image banners. Upon clicking on the ads, they display the images - so the resources (images) for the banners are still present.

Top Bottom