Ads Manager 2 Lite by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 Lite by Siropu [Paid] 1.2.13

No permission to buy (€29.99)

Siropu

Siropu submitted a new resource:

Ads Manager 2 Lite by Siropu - The power of Ads Manager 2 without the advertiser features.

Ads Manager 2 Lite has everything that Ads Manager 2 has except the options that allows you to sell ads and promo threads.

You can upgrade your license to Ads Manager 2 anytime by paying the difference but you won't be able to upgrade the lite version installation to the complete version, as they are not compatible.

You can however, import ads and packages from the lite version to the complete version.

Read more about this resource...

Hi

I think this feature is available in the lite version:

6. Affiliate Links
Convert links to affiliate links using 4 link building methods. Optionally you can replace the link anchor text with a custom text. You can also hide the affiliate URL when hovering over the link.

If so, can this be used to mimic Viglink Insert/Skimlink Skimwords to replace text with affiliate links?
For instance, I have a list of words and each time they appear in a page they will be linked with an affiliate link.

You can replace words with links with keyword ads. Affiliate link ads work with existing links found in posts.

You can replace words with links with keyword ads. Affiliate link ads work with existing links found in posts.

When replacing word with links, is it possible to set a replacement limit per page?
Are these direct links <a href or are they added transparently with javascript?

You can set a replacement limit per post, not per page.
It doesn't uses javascript to convert them.

Hello,

I may be interested in your add-on, if it can help me.

I have Taboola installed on my WordPress site and I would like to add Taboola to my XenForo forum, as well. It's easy to install Taboola on WordPress via Taboola's plugin. Unfortunately, they don't have a XenForo plugin to make implementation easier.

Unlike AdSense (which my site was removed from by Google), their instructions include 4 code snippets to copy and paste into separate templates. They mention <head> and <body> tags. I have not been able to figure out how to install their ad code. I have found the <head> tags inside the
PAGE_CONTAINER, but not the <body> tags.

Here are two links provided by Taboola that might help:

https://pubhelp.taboola.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003181054-Implementing-Javascript-Placement-Code

and

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

My question is, will your add on make it easier for me to implement Taboola?

I would be most grateful for any assistance your may offer.

Regards

My question is, will your add on make it easier for me to implement Taboola?
Yes. My add-on has the option to place code inside <head>, after <body> and before </body> tags. If you want to test the add-on first, please send me a PM.

Hi, two questions please.

1. Is it possible to place ads (banners) in the Node Title on the forum view page?

2. Is it possible to create a widget that displays banners in random on every page load?

Thank you.

Thank you, just to clarify on this question please...

1. Is it possible to place ads (banners) in the Node Title on the forum view page?
Can I have just one specific banner displayed per node, for example that node belongs to a sponsor so can I display only that sponsors banner in that position?

Siropu updated Ads Manager 2 Lite by Siropu with a new update entry:

Improvements & Bug Fixes

Added a new AdBlock detection option to display a dismissible notice. The notice can be styled via style properties.
Added support for Social Gorups add-on for main content template ad positions.
New ad position called "Footer fixed" that allows you to stick ads at the bottom of the screen, allowing users to close them.
New keyword and affiliate link ad option that allows you to use them in resource description.
New position criteria option called "Maximum results on page".
New admin option...

Read the rest of this update entry...

No. That criteria is to display ads if there are no more than x results on the page (thread posts, conversation messages, profile posts, search results, etc).

On my forum www.interfans.org/forum my users are complaining because the adv banners slow down the loading.
I have the adv into divs for example:

<div id='Adv-bottomside'></div>

According to the type of code, will your plugin help me reducing the loading?

Last edited:
If you are using ads from a slow ad network, it won't make a difference. I'm thinking on adding an option to lazy load code ads when they are scrolled into view so that should help in such cases. We'll see.

If you are using ads from a slow ad network, it won't make a difference. I'm thinking on adding an option to lazy load code ads when they are scrolled into view so that should help in such cases. We'll see.
So as of now lazy load won’t fix my issue?

Top Bottom