Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
hip hip hooray!! thank you so much sir!! you are king!!

"mark as paid" feature works great!!

i changed phrases in admin panel to crypto instead of bank

i added 4 crypto! it works great!

one small suggestion,

after user click "mark as paid", there is no redirect, right now, it says on same page,

would be great if re-direct go to
/index.php?ads-manager/invoices/

so user can see status

hip hip hooray! now my user can pay with many crypto

i will also ask dbtech to make compatible with your bank transfer feature!:):):)

I'm new to XF. What is the process to upgrade an AddOn? I was under the impression that you just uploaded the new files, overwriting the old ones. Then go to AddOns CP and an upgrade link will appear.
Indeed, but with big updates the user on front end can get some errors due to some changes and I recommend to disable add-on or board before upgrade to prevent that.
after user click "mark as paid", there is no redirect, right now, it says on same page,
There is a redirect after 2 seconds. If you don't get that, please take a look in your browser console and see if there are any errors.

Thanks @Siropu for adding crypto payments !
I have not added crypto payments. @51463 is using the bank transfer payment option for crypto payments. :)

I hope you Add an options to share revenue with posters
In the next release there will be a position criteria option called "Thread author is the ad owner" which you can use it with free packages to allow thread authors to display their own ads in their own threads.

• Wow
Reactions: rdn
Thank you To take my suggestion on consideration, to add "Thread author is the ad owner"

i hope also the website owner have too a position in the "Thread author is the ad owner"

for example 3 ads positions for author, and one for website owner

thank you again.

i hope also the website owner have too a position in the "Thread author is the ad owner"
You can use that option with any position visible in thread view and you can add your own ads as well if you use the option to not inherit the package settings for admin ads, allowing you to set different positions and settings.

9e9.gif

How can I make this appear inside/below post content?
There is a position called "Below thread post x content" which works with Position criteria > Item ID set to U

What does this options exactly do?
Item ID as mentioned above, works with positions such as "Below thread post x content where x can be a number or a flag as explained in the description.

"Display outside of selected nodes" is an option added by Ads Manager to allow you to display ads in certain forums/notes as well as display in other non-forum/nodes pages, such as forum index.

may I also create a extra top navigation menu, and put links of partners with nofollow?
What do you mean by "extra top navigation menu"?

• Wow
There is a position called "Below thread post x content" which works with Position criteria > Item ID set to U
Works really nice.

Is it possible for the same Ad Unit, I can display above quick reply if there's no unread post?

Is it possible for the same Ad Unit, I can display above quick reply if there's no unread post?
No. If you set position "Below messages" (will show up above editor) as well, it will show up all the time in that position. Flag combination only works with Dynamic positions. Using U,L with the current position you have set, will display the ad in the last post if there are no unread posts.

• Love
Top Bottom