Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
You can try placing the adsene code in a banner ad custom html option.

Thanks, that did work. However I did find a potential bug.

Banner Ad > Settings > Display every x hours (Frequency cap)

I make an adjustment to that setting (I make it a 1 or a 2) and click "Save".

I go back to that setting and it doesn't stay, it returns back to zero.

Also the settings for Device Criteria settings don't save either.

I select Mobile and select all of the mobile options, click Save, return to the settings and Mobile is not saved.

If you are using a package and you are inheriting that package, it will use its settings so make the changes in the package instead or uncheck "Inherit package settings".

Try an ad package. There are some basic options to rotate ads.

Feature request about that, the ability to set specific settings to rotating ads like max views etc.

In the backend yes.

Would be nice to be able to specifically set the amount of views for a particular rotating ad for example.

Siropu updated Ads Manager 2 by Siropu with a new update entry:

New options

Added package/ad option to randomize position display. This is an option that allows you to select multiple positions and display ads randomly in one or more of the selected positions. So for example, you can select 30 positions and choose to display it randomly in only 3 at the same time.

Added new position criteria options:
  • Thread is closed
  • Thread is not closed
  • Thread is sticky
  • Thread is not sticky
Added option to set view/impression and click limit in the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Do you allow the license to be used on both a test/dev site and the production site the way Xenforo allows? Or do I have to buy a separate license for the test/dev domain?

you can use the plugin to replace existing affiliate tags with your own?
Currently, no but I will probably add it. There is however a callback option that allows you to build the affiliate link the way you want, assuming you know PHP.

Do you allow the license to be used on both a test/dev site and the production site the way Xenforo allows?
Yes.

Currently, no but I will probably add it. There is however a callback option that allows you to build the affiliate link the way you want, assuming you know PHP.

Yes.
I don't know too much about php, now I have a plugin that takes care of that and yours to control advertising, but I don't have metrics of amazon links and it would be great to do so.

If you plan to do it, I have some ideas with which you would get the best plugin for amazon

An advertiser has just extended (buying a further 100 clicks when showing at 97 of previous 103) but their account has not updated, still showing 97/103. It appears the cron has run.

I have checked and I received payment.

Top Bottom