Admincp Reorganise the permissions blocks

Morgain

I would love to reorganise the permissions blocks. I don't find them intuitive to organising or checking usergoups at all.
I'd find it a lot easier to manage to group View things together, or Edit, or Moderator stuff as that's how I think of and organise my hierarchy of permissions goes.

I realise it's best not to alter addon blocks because of updates. I just want to regroup the standard XF ones.

Are the permissions under each of the section titles on the left dependent on being in that block?
I mean if I moved one it would keep its label but would it lose a link to tits functions?

If it acts independently where's the template? (I do have access ro debug mode)

I would love to reorganise the permissions blocks. I don't find them intuitive to organising or checking usergoups at all.
I'd find it a lot easier to manage to group View things together, or Edit, or Moderator stuff as that's how I think of and organise my hierarchy of permissions goes.

I realise it's best not to alter addon blocks because of updates. I just want to regroup the standard XF ones.

Are the permissions under each of the section titles on the left dependent on being in that block?
I mean if I moved one it would keep its label but would it lose a link to tits functions?

If it acts independently where's the template? (I do have access ro debug mode)

I remember only last week I made a typo and referred "Title bar" as "tit bar" in shoutbox at awalkerbitme. It didn't go unnoticed. :LOL:

Sorry a little off topic.

/edit

Top Bottom