1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Admincp Reorganise the permissions blocks

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Morgain, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Morgain

Morgain Well-Known Member

I would love to reorganise the permissions blocks. I don't find them intuitive to organising or checking usergoups at all.
    I'd find it a lot easier to manage to group View things together, or Edit, or Moderator stuff as that's how I think of and organise my hierarchy of permissions goes.

I realise it's best not to alter addon blocks because of updates. I just want to regroup the standard XF ones.

Are the permissions under each of the section titles on the left dependent on being in that block?
    I mean if I moved one it would keep its label but would it lose a link to tits functions?

If it acts independently where's the template? (I do have access ro debug mode)

Shelley likes this.
  2. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

I remember only last week I made a typo and referred "Title bar" as "tit bar" in shoutbox at awalkerbitme. It didn't go unnoticed. :LOL:

Sorry a little off topic.

/edit