AdminCP Firewall

AdminCP Firewall 1.4.2

No permission to download
That's very helpful...

What do you mean?

Expand, please.

Liam

I'm sorry.

My xenForo installation wasn't sending emails properly, leaving me unable to log in into my AdminCP since the addon always try to send an email each time someone logs in (if this option is enabled, of course). Is this supposed to happen?

I'm sorry.

My xenForo installation wasn't sending emails properly, leaving me unable to log in into my AdminCP since the addon always try to send an email each time someone logs in (if this option is enabled, of course). Is this supposed to happen?

It just uses the standard xenForo mail API's. I did find that the login would 'hang' if the email sending was hanging...

Liam

5 pounds for brand removal is more than fair especially if someone has not donated for the work you put in, in the first place. Thanks, Liam.

its sending message via e-mail about some1 get in your acp or some1 attempted log in to your acp ... All doors can break but this is not just doorlock its like doorbell.And if you are target you will be hack dont worry :).This just against lamers but usefull and i am using thanks..

Is there any way to add the option to use DNS entries in addition to IP addresses, for those of us without static IPs?

Liam W updated AdminCP Firewall with a new update entry:

Refactored Code, Improved Emails, Non-Admin login email.

This update adds improved emails. You will now be told the username of the user that logged in/attempted to login, an if the username exists, it will be a link to their admin edit page.

There is also a new feature to email the specified addresses when a user that isn't an administrator attempts to login.

This update also removes the 'Enable Firewall' option.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom